New Carnival restaurant announced - Chibang! It along with Pig & Anchor and Culcino del Capitano Included for a limited time

17 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

I just made one for our Mardi Gras sailing in Dec.  I picked an 8pm slot, since we are on the Late Dining schedule for that cruise.

Still free in December?

Tom

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

I tried booking it yesterday, but kept getting an error at the end.  I tried again a few minutes ago and was able to do it.  I booked it for the first night.

Same here. I did first and fourth. First because it's a casual restaurant and their could be luggage delays.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

For the September 4th sailing the only specialty restaurants showing are Rudy's Seagrill and The Steakhouse.

I wonder if they haven't decided if chibang is going to be free in september yet.

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I wonder if they haven't decided if chibang is going to be free in september yet.

We booked Chibang! for our one night on our Oct 30 cruise and two nights on our Sailabration cruise.

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s no longer available to book for my cruise either. But my reservations are still on my planner. Looks like we got in just before they cut it off.

Now it's not available but does show in my planner as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep.  So now we have MDR, Cucina, Chi-Bang!, and Pig N Anchor for sit down table service that is included. Then you have Lido Buffet marketplace, Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana, Street Eats (minus Seafood Shack $), Shaq's Chicken, and Pizza.  All places where you can have dinner on the MG. Amazing. 

12 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

Yep.  So now we have MDR, Cucina, Chi-Bang!, and Pig N Anchor for sit down table service that is included. Then you have Lido Buffet marketplace, Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana, Street Eats (minus Seafood Shack $), Shaq's Chicken, and Pizza.  All places where you can have dinner on the MG. Amazing. 

Just in case I need it... what's the opposite procedure to bariatric surgery?  !!!

Tom

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2021 at 4:15 PM, firefly333 said:

Lol you can have mine. I dont eat italian unless there is nothing else. 

I'm down for the chinese and maybe mexican. Dont forget they have a $32 pay option also on mardi gras.

Bonsai Teppenyaki

What is the $32 pay?