I'm looking at shore excursions. Can I download them so I can look/print, and discuss with traveling companions?

TomTN

Or you can go to first port on your cruise and click on link to email you all the excursions; usually shows up about a week before tours are open for booking.  If you are a combination cruise usually easier to call regent than getting multiple files emailed.

4 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Or you can go to first port on your cruise and click on link to email you all the excursions; usually shows up about a week before tours are open for booking.  If you are a combination cruise usually easier to call regent than getting multiple files emailed.

Yes I would call your TA for a list—I did the day by day and it took way to long.

I believe I had read this on another thread, but in reviewing an excursions document I noticed that there were fewer included excursions and they were not really very interesting - mostly panoramic or highlights tours. Many more "small group" and Regent Choice options requiring fees.

Have others noticed this? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LynnRuns said:

I believe I had read this on another thread, but in reviewing an excursions document I noticed that there were fewer included excursions and they were not really very interesting - mostly panoramic or highlights tours. Many more "small group" and Regent Choice options requiring fees.

Interesting - we are taking our first Regent Cruise  March 3, 2022 - Belize route.  I am going through the list of included excursions - (in my account on the website and from the list TA sent) -  and I was surprisingly impressed. ( I am actually less impressed with Silversea’s foray into the included excursion arena - (have two SS cruises also booked) - but Regent’s list definitely is not a series of bus rides.

Some of the included excursions on my cruise are:  ATV Jungle Adventure, Self Drive mini speed boats, Dolphin Swims, Off Road Buggy Escape, Secret River excursion, horseback ride and beach, all types of Catamarans and beach days, Day use Turquoise Bay resort, Kayaks, snorkel adventures by boat  -  lots of cultural and Mayan excursions to the sites, even local cooking classes -  the list each day goes on and on - unless I am reading it totally wrong.  

Yes you can print or download a PDF of each port's excursions. 

• Go to Booked Cruises
  • Then click on the cruise title
  • You'll see a tab that says "Free Excursions and Onboard Activities"
  • Then click the "Select a Port" button
  • Select the port you want to see
  • Scroll down to just above the first excursion
  • You'll see a download option or a print option.

I like to download so I can access it on my computer. I can always print the PDF later from my computer if I need a hard copy.

Port excursions.jpg

2 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Yes you can print or download a PDF of each port's excursions. 

• Go to Booked Cruises
  • Then click on the cruise title
  • You'll see a tab that says "Free Excursions and Onboard Activities"
  • Then click the "Select a Port" button
  • Select the port you want to see
  • Scroll down to just above the first excursion
  • You'll see a download option or a print option.

I like to download so I can access it on my computer. I can always print the PDF later from my computer if I need a hard copy.

Port excursions.jpg

Wow! that might be the best hidden download button I've ever seen.  But, thank you so much.  I'll use that instead of calling Regent.

The "Download" button will only download the shore excursions for the one port, whereas using the "E-mail All Available Shore Excursions" option will instantly send you a pdf file of the excursions for all the ports on your cruise.

Either option can be very useful in deciding your options before the reservations window opens.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, flossie009 said:

The "Download" button will only download the shore excursions for the one port, whereas using the "E-mail All Available Shore Excursions" option will instantly send you a pdf file of the excursions for all the ports on your cruise.

Either option can be very useful in deciding your options before the reservations window opens.

Yes I like the port by port option for my DW who doesn't want to get too overwhelmed by all the choices at once. 😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LynnRuns said:

I've noticed this on a few ports, but most still have a substantial array of included excursions that look desirable.  And, of course, any small group excursion has a corresponding regular, included one. 

We are doing a grand cruise, which is basically 4 cruise back to back, if I request the email all excursion button will I just get the first cruise or all 4 combined, how long before you book the excursions do you apply for the PDF, we have something like 50 ports to select. 

Now going off topic slightly, when you come to book the excursions are you allowed to book all 4 sections at once or only the section that is due ie you got to book each section at the appropriate time. The same question again but re the speciality restaurants. 

Last question we have luggage collection were you can ship your luggage in advance, roughly how long before the departure date do they collect the luggage from your house. We are in the UK if that makes any difference.

Apologies for all the questions, but I thought I get them all out the way at once😀.

@charltonkerry, you should be able to book all excursions on the Grand Voyage at the same date, but may have to email the pdf files for each segment separately.

Reservations for the speciality restaurants for each segment should be available together.

The dates for excursion & restaurant bookings will be shown on your on-line account

We have no experience of luggage forwarding, sorry.

Edited by flossie009

Just now, flossie009 said:

@charltonkerry, you should be able to book all excursions on the Grand Voyage at the same date, but may have to email the pdf files for each segment separately.

Reservations for the speciality restaurants for each segment should be available together.

The dates for excursion & restaurant bookings will be shown on your on-line account

We have no experience of luggage forwarding, sorry.

Thanks very much for your reply, most helpful,

On 7/4/2021 at 3:04 AM, charltonkerry said:

We are doing a grand cruise, which is basically 4 cruise back to back, if I request the email all excursion button will I just get the first cruise or all 4 combined, how long before you book the excursions do you apply for the PDF, we have something like 50 ports to select. 

Now going off topic slightly, when you come to book the excursions are you allowed to book all 4 sections at once or only the section that is due ie you got to book each section at the appropriate time. The same question again but re the speciality restaurants. 

Last question we have luggage collection were you can ship your luggage in advance, roughly how long before the departure date do they collect the luggage from your house. We are in the UK if that makes any difference.

Apologies for all the questions, but I thought I get them all out the way at once😀.

We're signed up for a grand cruise next year, and our TA has already emailed us the excursions list, though we can't start signing up until September. Last time we did a grand voyage, we were able to sign up for all the segments on that first day of availability. I assume that will still be the case.

Re luggage shipping, here in the U.S. they usually pick it up 1-2 weeks in advance. But that has been for cruises that originated in the U.S. If sailing from a foreign port, it likely will be earlier, since the luggage needs to clear customs in the country where the port is located.

I know how to get my shore excursion list but since Regent reshuffled the Dec. 8th sailing on the Splendor to include a stop at Great Stirrup Cay, I've been unable to get a list of what is available.  Yes, I can see what has been offered in the past but nothing is available to book yet.  It's been that way since Regent updated the cruise.  Any idea?

15 hours ago, BNguy said:

I know how to get my shore excursion list but since Regent reshuffled the Dec. 8th sailing on the Splendor to include a stop at Great Stirrup Cay, I've been unable to get a list of what is available.  Yes, I can see what has been offered in the past but nothing is available to book yet.  It's been that way since Regent updated the cruise.  Any idea?

We are on that cruise also. Keep checking daily. Nothing so far. Let’s hope it is posted before we sail….

sheila

Thanks for the update Shiela.  I know that things can take time, especially for a major change like this.  Perhaps we could see each other on board as I have a question just for you two.  Enjoy the time until this cruise.

Rick