Bob Binder...where are the monthly Vista updates you promised?

golfguyhhi

Bob,

When you first introduced us to the new Vista, you said you would be giving us an update/sneak peek at more details of the ship each month, to keep our excitement at a fevered pitch (as if that was needed).  I was hoping to see more info about cabins and suites, as well as dining venues other than Compass Rose.  And I thought you'd show us any new dining options, as well as the Vista Lounge theater.

I'm already fired up to book a cruise (or 2) in September, but I really want to see more of the ship.  June has come and gone with no news.  Please don't skip July's update (nor August's, for that matter).

Oh, and by the way Bob, I really wish you had kept Allura as the name, and not chosen Vista.  Is it too late to go back to correct what has to have been a clerical error and make the right choice?😁

Bob, don't leave us hanging!!!

3 hours ago, golfguyhhi said:

Bob,

When you first introduced us to the new Vista, you said you would be giving us an update/sneak peek at more details of the ship each month, to keep our excitement at a fevered pitch (as if that was needed).  I was hoping to see more info about cabins and suites, as well as dining venues other than Compass Rose.  And I thought you'd show us any new dining options, as well as the Vista Lounge theater.

I'm already fired up to book a cruise (or 2) in September, but I really want to see more of the ship.  June has come and gone with no news.  Please don't skip July's update (nor August's, for that matter).

Oh, and by the way Bob, I really wish you had kept Allura as the name, and not chosen Vista.  Is it too late to go back to correct what has to have been a clerical error and make the right choice?😁

Bob, don't leave us hanging!!!

Im not speaking for Bob but I know at this point their plates are full trying to get the fleet sailing..and Vista is definitely the name..I dont like it either..

Jancruz1

4 hours ago, golfguyhhi said:

Bob,

Do you have your main DR's on cruise lines confused? Regent uses Compass Rose- not O.

Did you receive the Oceania Club Olife circular? Not sure if there's anything new about Vista there. Not sure I knew that the Concierge rooms are going to be larger than regular Verandas(at least some of them) and that there are also going to dedicated rooms for Solos in this category. 

21 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Im not speaking for Bob but I know at this point their plates are full trying to get the fleet sailing..and Vista is definitely the name..I dont like it either..

Jancruz1

Yup, We don't like the name either.    Also it would be nice to see some up dates about the new ship. 

9 minutes ago, RJB said:

Yup, We don't like the name either.    Also it would be nice to see some up dates about the new ship. 

I Know I told them its awful..you will see info on the new ship..but truly I am happy they are getting ready to sail..last week they had a practice boarding in FL with no ship..every department is so busy..lets be patient as we have to wait until September to book..

Jancruz1

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jancruz said:

I Know I told them its awful..you will see info on the new ship..but truly I am happy they are getting ready to sail..last week they had a practice boarding in FL with no ship..every department is so busy..lets be patient as we have to wait until September to book..

Jancruz1

Can't wait to see the new ship and book a cruise.  Might even be the same one as you, and you and Susan can play cards and I can just roam the ship which I love to do.   Also would play paddle ball if they put the court in the right place.

7 hours ago, RJB said:

Can't wait to see the new ship and book a cruise.  Might even be the same one as you, and you and Susan can play cards and I can just roam the ship which I love to do.   Also would play paddle ball if they put the court in the right place.

I would love that and Stu could roam with you and he used to play handball..MANY years ago..LOL

Jancruz1

Right now we are booked on three cruises this year and four next year..at our age who knows..ROTFL

On 7/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, ORV said:

Did you receive the Oceania Club Olife circular? Not sure if there's anything new about Vista there. Not sure I knew that the Concierge rooms are going to be larger than regular Verandas(at least some of them) and that there are also going to dedicated rooms for Solos in this category. 

Am I the only one here that received the Oceania Club circular? 

Not in my mailbox yet but will look forward to seeing it soon.  I had heard about the larger Concierge level Veranda staterooms differentiating them from B Verandas.  I am sure we will hear and see more soon.

While the name Vista may not have been as cool sounding, I am sure she will be AMAZING. Bonnie and I and our travel buddies are really looking forward to sailing on her in 2023. 
Somehow I think Bob and his executive staff are a bit busy getting Oceania ready to sail; Marina in August, Riviera in October, Insignia for the AWT, Regatta in February,  Nautica in April and of course Sirena. OK, then add Vista in late 2022.

We will stay positive and looking forward to sailing on Oceania very soon.  
Bonnie and Gerry

On 7/6/2021 at 11:23 PM, Jancruz said:

I would love that and Stu could roam with you and he used to play handball..MANY years ago..LOL

Jancruz1

Right now we are booked on three cruises this year and four next year..at our age who knows..ROTFL

Hi,  Right now we have a Regent booked in Dec.  and an O  T/A booked next year.  Still looking. 

51 minutes ago, RJB said:

Hi,  Right now we have a Regent booked in Dec.  and an O  T/A booked next year.  Still looking. 

They just added three Tahiti in February on Regatta

Jancruz1

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 8:50 PM, CintiPam said:

Just received today! Lots of lovely (new at least to me!) Vista information.

Still waiting for mine.  Hope it gets here soon.