Vaccination Survey - NEW on booking manager even on December 2021 and March 2022 upcoming sailings?

Just checking my bookings as usual today and I noticed a "Vaccination Survey" section added to the MY TO DO LIST!

One question for each member of the party, looks like the health screening previously posted on the boards...basically are you vaccinated or do you have an exemption letter or not.

Was a little surprised to find it "live" already for December 2021 and March 2022, but went ahead and completed.  Just posting here as an FYI. 

NOTE: Would be nice if you could confirm/see what you choose in the "review" but I guess the green check means you've entered an ok to sail response?

• Thanks 1

Have it for my NOV '21 March '22 and NOV '22 Cruises.  Maybe they are looking at numbers of confirmed vaccinated guests to determine financial implications if they cant go with fully open cruises for awhile?  Just a stab in the dark.

• Like 1

doesnt make a lot of sense for cruises into Nov 2022 since we have no clear understanding on whether boosters will be required yet so I can say yes im fully vaccinated right now only.

• Like 1

Interesting the Survey for my Nov 2022 TA was not the same as the Nov 2021 cruise in that it was a full blown questionnaire on symptoms vs the 3 questions on whether you will be vaccinated or not.  Since i could not answer those questions yet i clicked the back arrow and it disappeared off my cruise manager page.  Also cant open any of my booking and order details pages on any of my cruises at the moment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

doesnt make a lot of sense for cruises into Nov 2022 since we have no clear understanding on whether boosters will be required yet so I can say yes im fully vaccinated right now only.

I thought about that booster possibility, but maybe they just opened them all to get figures as you said above or maybe it was just easier to "open all" techy wise??

3 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

Interesting the Survey for my Nov 2022 TA was not the same as the Nov 2021 cruise in that it was a full blown questionnaire on symptoms vs the 3 questions on whether you will be vaccinated or not.  Since i could not answer those questions yet i clicked the back arrow and it disappeared off my cruise manager page.  Also cant open any of my booking and order details pages on any of my cruises at the moment.

Hmmm...that's interesting. I wonder if it's because it's that far out or because it's a TA? Curious minds...lol

I can't access my "docs" either, but I did see a post in this forum that you can go to the full html page that used to bring them up and it will work for now.

Just checked and my Oct. 24, 2021 cruise does not have a vaccination survey under things to do, it does have a "Health Assessment" item but says it is not available until a few days before the cruise date. My print documents tab is back.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

I noticed that the Print Documents tab is back and works .

Thanks!!Just logged out and back in and I see it now. 🙂

Vaccination survey has also changed names a couple of times, LOL.

We are too quick for the Carnival IT team, I think, and super on top of our cruise bookings...counting down is so hard!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, New2Cruising24 said:

Thanks!!Just logged out and back in and I see it now. 🙂

Vaccination survey has also changed names a couple of times, LOL.

We are too quick for the Carnival IT team, I think, and super on top of our cruise bookings...counting down is so hard!!

Yes now the Health Survey is the same as my other cruises on my NOV 2022 cruise but it shows internal server error when i go to complete that one.  The other 3 cruises are fine and completed.

• Like 1

Lol I hate to tell you this but I was just told on my sept roll call STOP, this is a mistake. This is not the health assessment this is the vaccinated assessment.. do not fill this out.

Do not call carnival. They are overwhelmed with calls, it's a mistake. Hahahahahha

• Like 3