Samba Grill

It's good! Don't fill up at the salad bar, and don't fill up on the cheap meats. In fact, you can ask them to skip most of the cheap meats and go directly to the skewered filet if you want to. It was fun! :classic_biggrin: We went with a group of 8. And you switch your little table light from red to green when you are ready for the next course. We will be better informed about the meat order next time we go. Have a wonderful time! :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, woneill63 said:

Hello, everybody, please tell me about your experience dining at Samba Grill.  We are sailing on the Radiance in April and are considering giving it a try.

Thanks for your feedback.  

You must give it a try., have been 14 times, Radiance is a beautiful ship and staff are fantastic. 🙂

11 hours ago, Coralc said:

It's good! Don't fill up at the salad bar, and don't fill up on the cheap meats. In fact, you can ask them to skip most of the cheap meats and go directly to the skewered filet if you want to.

This is such a GREAT suggestion.  I totally recommend this as well.  They try and fill you up on the cheap cuts and the sausage and such.  RESIST !  Go straight to the good stuff.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Coralc said:

It's good! Don't fill up at the salad bar, and don't fill up on the cheap meats. In fact, you can ask them to skip most of the cheap meats and go directly to the skewered filet if you want to. . Have a wonderful time! :classic_biggrin:

Love the lamb it's the best .:classic_love:

• Like 1

Allure in 2014, the only thing I thought remarkable was the pork chop.  All the others just meh.  But it did have the outdoor dining which I like.  Since Allure never made it to refurb, maybe it will still be open.

When Allure first started cruising, the Samba experience was really fun.  They decorated the place every night with white chair covers and table cloths and they had "Carnivale" live entertainment.  I really enjoyed that experience even though I am not a huge meat eater.  The next time we tried Samba on Allure (several years later) it was such a disappointment.  No chair or table coverings and no live entertainment.  It was forgettable, at best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

When Allure first started cruising, the Samba experience was really fun.  They decorated the place every night with white chair covers and table cloths and they had "Carnivale" live entertainment.  I really enjoyed that experience even though I am not a huge meat eater.  The next time we tried Samba on Allure (several years later) it was such a disappointment.  No chair or table coverings and no live entertainment.  It was forgettable, at best.

I agree!!! The first time was awesome with the dancers and decorations...our last experience was not that great. Opted not to do it again on Allure.

• Like 1