Equinox 7/25….welcome back!

Justprettynpink

50 minutes ago, Justprettynpink said:

We went on an independent excursion yesterday in St. Maarten. We went on Boomerang tours. 

536EAD73-526A-4C69-B083-6F4558DDE47A.jpeg

316C0B76-8CD5-4282-9684-43ECF7122ED3.jpeg

1F0027EA-C579-415F-B75A-89E9007B91D9.jpeg

BCB0018D-45D3-4DAD-8FF3-C64792E232F2.jpeg

7E50F17E-3CCB-44BB-99DB-8E4C5219D936.jpeg

A5878A38-A75F-4EC5-94E3-1569A48B85C5.jpeg

D450B218-B900-4F65-9B8C-C3475BB0B2B3.jpeg

48C83489-AF69-4EAF-B2B8-0BA447FBEBAF.jpeg

C7014914-0BD1-4D70-84F1-16C5C9B50547.jpeg

F5CE345B-0888-43E5-A22B-1EFA9C715C99.jpeg

This tour looks great.  I googled Boomerang and read lots of reviews but don't see a website for Boomerang.  How did you find them and make arrangements?  I'd like to find out about length of the trip, cost and where they are located in relation to the ship.

Thanks!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Justprettynpink said:

There is a pasta station but it is not what I would think of…I would think of different noodles and different sauces… the station is Mac and cheese, veggie lasagna, and tomato sauce

Yeah, no, that is not the pasta station of the past. It has always had various pastas and sauces and veggies to add to it. It is disappointing to hear however, I understand that sailing at 50% capacity that there would be some cuts.

1 hour ago, Justprettynpink said:

If do not do anything else on this ship…. Do NOT miss The show Topper.

It was the best show I have ever seen on a cruise ship…. I thought I was watching a Broadway show… the singers are amazing…

We have seen that show many times and it is always good.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, viperfoth said:

Got so excited I upped my August 1st B2B2B to a B2B2B2B.   The whole of August on Equinox.   Can’t wait.  

You guys gotta share you luggage pictures / description for this upcoming cruise. It should be eye opening regardless of how you do it.          Have a fantastic Trip !

2 hours ago, lola2013 said:

This tour looks great.  I googled Boomerang and read lots of reviews but don't see a website for Boomerang.  How did you find them and make arrangements?  I'd like to find out about length of the trip, cost and where they are located in relation to the ship.

Thanks!

Thanks!

https://www.boomerangsxm.com/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Justprettynpink said:

Wifi stinks… can’t log into websites… I could read all the posts but not respond 

Ugh. I had the same issue on the Millennium. I think you need streaming to respond to people. 🙄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, viperfoth said:

Got so excited I upped my August 1st B2B2B to a B2B2B2B.   The whole of August on Equinox.   Can’t wait.  

Dang Viper, I wish I could do this. Alas, I still have to work. Just wait till I retire. No stopping me then!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Justprettynpink said:

If do not do anything else on this ship…. Do NOT miss The show Topper.

It was the best show I have ever seen on a cruise ship…. I thought I was watching a Broadway show… the singers are amazing…

I wholeheartedly agree!  I've seen it 5 times 😁 and will watch it again...amazing costumes, awesome songs (hard to keep from singing along!) and very talented singers.

For the ft lauderdale pier COVID test (for kids under 16) is it the one that goes all the way up to your brain or the one that stays in the lower part of nose? Also are there any kids in camp at sea?

12 hours ago, 39august said:

Justprettynpink[ On another thread you volunteered to find out for me how long your CD, Eddie Jenkins, will be on Equinox. Please do that if you can. Thanks for all you have posted so far.

He will be on the ship until Mid October and then will return for the Holidays…

Hope this helps…

• Like 1