Equinox 7/25….welcome back!

Justprettynpink

does equinox have lawn garden restaurant?

love their unlimited ribeye steaks, especially when the fee for LG goes to 50% off later in the cruise. (Silhouette or summit, 12 day in 2019)

i skipped any bread/pasta and had 2 ribeyes :classic_blush:

Edited by fstuff1

26 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

love their unlimited ribeye steaks, especially when the fee for LG goes to 50% off later in the cruise. (Silhouette or summit, 12 day in 2019)

NO lawn club on Equinox, I believe the glass blowing is where the grill is on other S class ships. To me a total waste of space not having the lawn club grill.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, terrydtx said:

NO lawn club on Equinox, I believe the glass blowing is where the grill is on other S class ships. To me a total waste of space not having the lawn club grill.

Agree...Equinox needs the Lawn Club Grill.  That was the first thing we booked for our now cancelled Reflection TA!!!  We've booked Rooftop Garden Grill on Edge instead!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

Agree...Equinox needs the Lawn Club Grill.  That was the first thing we booked for our now cancelled Reflection TA!!!  We've booked Rooftop Garden Grill on Edge instead!  

Can't imagine that many would like to sit in the hot Caribbean sun and blow glass VS those who would like to enjoy a grilled steak or seafood in the cooler evening. The glass blowing class must have been an experiment when it was introduced since no later S class has this.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Isn't it funny how different people have different opinions? I feel the total opposite and wish they had the glass blowing on all "S" class ships. I can spend hours up there on sea days watching however, I enjoyed it better when Corning did it with their own artists. Different strokes for different folks. 

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Can't imagine that many would like to sit in the hot Caribbean sun and blow glass VS those who would like to enjoy a grilled steak or seafood in the cooler evening. The glass blowing class must have been an experiment when it was introduced since no later S class has this.  

It was far from an " experiment". The Hot Glass Show was introduced on the Solstice (the first "S" class ship) followed by the Equinox and the Eclipse. The Corning Museum of Glass was the original folks doing it and there weren't any passengers allowed to do their own. When the contract with Corning expired Celebrity saw an opportunity to make money off of it and contracted Hollywood Hot Glass to "help" the passengers make a piece to bring home as a souvenir. Originally they would have a auction for charity at the end of the cruise to purchase the beautiful things the artists made during the cruise. It was fun to watch both the making and selling. 

Cheers!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

It had to of been the Silhouette as the Summit does not have the Lawn Club, is is only on "S" class ships.

Cheers!

14 hours ago, mgmigs said:

For the ft lauderdale pier COVID test (for kids under 16) is it the one that goes all the way up to your brain or the one that stays in the lower part of nose? Also are there any kids in camp at sea?

I do not know about the testing. There are kids onboard

1 minute ago, 39august said:

Do you know, or can you find out, if the Aqua Spa cafe was open for embarkation day lunch, please? It was not on our last Equinox cruise. Very disappointing. 

It was not … the only options for us were the Oceanview Cafe and Mast Grill

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 39august said:

Do you know, or can you find out, if the Aqua Spa cafe was open for embarkation day lunch, please? It was not on our last Equinox cruise. Very disappointing. 

My Celebrity app for our Aug 27 cruise shows the Spa Café open from noon to 2pm

5 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

Edited by Fatty_Nicky

4 hours ago, SWFL Cruisers said:

Isn't it funny how different people have different opinions? I feel the total opposite and wish they had the glass blowing on all "S" class ships. I can spend hours up there on sea days watching however, I enjoyed it better when Corning did it with their own artists. Different strokes for different folks. 

Cheers!

I enjoyed it a couple of times but to me kind of like LePetit Chef...one and done.