Exchange free Pinnacle for Tamarind dinner

DaveOKC

This will be our first cruise as 5 Stars, so we get 2 free Pinnacle meals (each).  I was wondering if we could exchange one of these 2 Pinnacles for a Tamarind dinner AND if so, how do I go about it?

20 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

This will be our first cruise as 5 Stars, so we get 2 free Pinnacle meals (each).  I was wondering if we could exchange one of these 2 Pinnacles for a Tamarind dinner AND if so, how do I go about it?

Mariner Society FAQ now states Pinnacle, Tamarind or Canaletto .I would confirm with them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Saturday’s cruise will be our first as 5*.  That is a question I will ask.  I already booked two Tamarind and one Pinnacle.  I can’t image three meals in the Pinnacle in seven days, unless I just go for the clothesline bacon!😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Saturday’s cruise will be our first as 5*.  That is a question I will ask.  I already booked two Tamarind and one Pinnacle.  I can’t image three meals in the Pinnacle in seven days, unless I just go for the clothesline bacon!😂

Thanks.  Please post here when you can.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Could you also report back on whether you paid the 18% charge on your complimentary 2 meals for 5 stars. Would be interesting to know! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

In case it is of help - In the past BC (before covid), I have pre-booked and paid for my reservations and then asked the PG manager on board to apply that dinner as my 5*.  So, I was refunded the other 50%.  

• Like 1