LIVE-Ovation of the Seas Simulation 7-30-21

35 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure what you mean by kind of luggage, but just about anything you check in, assuming it's not prohibited, will be delivered to your cabin.

I meant on this 5 day Ovation simulated cruise were there porters? One of the other shorter simulated cruises I read you could only bring a carry-on bag no porters.

Edited by Lorey2007

1 minute ago, Lorey2007 said:

I meant on this 5 day Ovation simulated cruise were there porters? 

Have no idea, was not on it. Not sure it matters at this point as all of the test cruises are likely to be unique with the rules. 

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Have no idea, was not on it. Not sure it matters at this point as all of the test cruises are likely to be unique with the rules. 

I was only asking in reference to this Ovation cruise.

2 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

I meant on this 5 day Ovation simulated cruise were there porters? One of the other shorter simulated cruises I read you could only bring a carry-on bag no porters.

You could bring whatever you could handle. No porters on the simulation. we had one big roller and one small one.  Everyone was self assist getting off.

18 hours ago, Peeker28 said:

What was the weather like - I leave in 3 weeks and have no idea what to pack

Seattle was 90, Ketchikan 65 and partly cloudy.  In between was about 55 and foggy.

The weather can vary quite a bit.  Layers are best so you can adjust.  It is likely that your trip will include weather in the 50 to 75 degree range.  We have cruised Alaska many times and late Aug early Sept are usually pretty good.  We will be back on the week after you.

26 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

Seattle was 90, Ketchikan 65 and partly cloudy.  In between was about 55 and foggy.

The weather can vary quite a bit.  Layers are best so you can adjust.  It is likely that your trip will include weather in the 50 to 75 degree range.  We have cruised Alaska many times and late Aug early Sept are usually pretty good.  We will be back on the week after you.

Thanks for all the interesting and helpful information.