Where is Arthur?

gtaylor

6 minutes ago, lovemycruisetoo said:

I don’t know but we had him all three times from Oct 2019, 2 on Meraviglia and once Apr 2022 on Divina. 

That’s him!   Had him for the 23 night New York-Canada-Miami cruise in 2019.   Didn’t think he’d last with MSC.  🥴😆

• Like 1

On 4/30/2023 at 11:52 AM, Scottdalfonso said:

New to MSC... is Arthur the equivalent to Mario on Royal? Or from the posts here, it seems he works for the line? 

Has anybody located Arthur?

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to know where Arthur is. We will be sailing in June out of Civitavecchia (Divina) and Genoa (Europa) and hope to see him again. If he is on Seascape will miss him again.

Thank you

Arthur is usually contracted on the newer ships to enter the US Market. He is such a favorite of US Yacht Club passengers. We first met him on the Seaside during her first season out of Miami. He was our YC Restaurant server on that cruise. I think we can reliably predict he will be on the World America for her initial US sailings in 2025.😀

On 5/16/2023 at 2:57 AM, kelleherdl said:

Arthur is usually contracted on the newer ships to enter the US Market. He is such a favorite of US Yacht Club passengers. We first met him on the Seaside during her first season out of Miami. He was our YC Restaurant server on that cruise. I think we can reliably predict he will be on the World America for her initial US sailings in 2025.😀

Was hoping to see him on Seashore and Meraviglia out of Miami but I believe he was in Europe on a smaller ship.

Will be sailing Europa next month and I guess we will not see him then.

Hope to see you two the next time we cruise out of Miami or Port Canaveral.

• Like 1