If carnival truly cared they would lower capacity to 50%

pokerguy90

1 minute ago, SNJCruisers said:

Don't know or care.  I was just following up with what Firefly said.  She started in Oklahoma and she embarked from Galveston, two known facts.

and we still have no proof of where she was exposed. It might not be either of those.

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

She is from Oklahoma. Please stop making up rumors. It could have been anywhere along the way. If you dont know posting guesses is trying to start rumors.

Please stick with what is known   ..such as she came to the cruise from Oklahoma. That's all we know.

Yes we can only go by the facts presented. Sadly there are some travelers who don't tell the truth just to be allowed onboard because they are entitled. Others are asymptomatic. Only the investigation will tell what the facts are and we may never know the full story.

55 minutes ago, travelplus said:

Yes we can only go by the facts presented. Sadly there are some travelers who don't tell the truth just to be allowed onboard because they are entitled. Others are asymptomatic. Only the investigation will tell what the facts are and we may never know the full story.

Truer words than we may never know the real story were never written. All we know for sure was that she caught it somewhere, and it was obviously a very bad case of Covid.

1 hour ago, travelplus said:

What investigation. I've read many posts on rcl forum stating since carnival didnt test her before she boarded we wouldnt ever know. Good way to trash carnival. I'm just tired of reading hints carnival is to blame. Everyone wants to blame someone.

Agree some travelers dont tell the truth and some are ignorant. I hate to agree the tests are necessary as I sure dont want permanent testing. 

For those who wanted lower capacity, looks like capacity is dropping. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

how did she get there? fly? walk? hitchhike?

She was abducted by aliens and likely caught Covid from unvaccinated humans being tested by them at the same time. They were kind enough to drop her off at the port in time to catch her cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brew12 said:

She was abducted by aliens and likely caught Covid from unvaccinated humans being tested by them at the same time. They were kind enough to drop her off at the port in time to catch her cruise.

That makes as much sense as any of the other speculation posted as truth.

Have you watched the movie Cowboys and Aliens? Maybe those were the aliens who abducted her.

5 hours ago, Brew12 said:

I wonder if the aliens did an anal probe like what happened to Cartman years ago.