Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

9 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

We finished bunkering like fifteen minutes ago I am sure all the smokers rejoiced. 

Apparently sail away is at 4pm but I have my doubts when they are still calling for people to go check in at the muster stations

On the Vista last month, we sailed away 1 hr late because people didnt get their muster done by 4 pm

5 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Steak house tonight and Rudis booked for Cozumel 

Excellent 🙂 

(you're REALLY going to enjoy Rudi's) Oysters, Calamari, Crabmeat stuffed Lobster Tail, and Key Lime Pie.... O  M  G  !!!

EDIT - Guy's used to by my GO TO lunch, now it's Big Chicken !

Tom

• Like 2

I had a full doh moment kept wondering why I couldn’t load CC on my premium internet package and then remembered I had to login lol.

Time to be slightly critical the rooms at least interiors are much more narrow. Bathroom they took away space away from the toilet and sink to give us more shower room. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, stellarose said:

spa interior ?  regular interior?

The wall and carpet patterns in the provided photo are the standard.  Spa interiors and Havana interiors have different patterns.

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 2

So I legit got lost coming back from the fun shops I got turned around so badly and was getting beyond irritated.

5B141AC4-1AFA-4BDA-B2B1-1EA622BAF685.thumb.jpeg.844b92503bacc856b465b62fd868dc41.jpeg

So I circled my stateroom, and the only way to get there is down the right hand corridor coming off of the Forward elevators because otherwise it splits off and takes you around a circle so that was fun.

Also they don’t have anymore of the inaugural books in the stores arg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1