Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

4 hours ago, stellarose said:

when did you get tested? we sail on a Sunday but fly in on a Saturday-  Christmas week.  

Sorry just saw this, When carnival announced the testing requirements I immediately hopped onto CVS and booked an appointment for Wednesday the 18th Came back negative obviously was in and out in ten minutes results back in 20. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Is Rudi's the same layout?  Hit or miss if your next table is 12 inches apart.  Sometimes it works out and sometimes it's just plain awkward.  We are booked at Rudi's 3 times in October. 

They have a lot along the curved wall to your left as you enter. They appear to do a pretty good job in there of leaving an empty table between guests when they can.

Tom

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mondello said:

Looks like a case of Gatorade pictured in your cabin. Were you allowed to carry on plastic bottles? Love all your posting and pictures.

i ordered a bunch of the 6 packs from the fun shops before getting onboard on the carnival site they are metal cans so I was really surprised when I walked into my room and I had a case of plastic Gatorade bottles like I would get at home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I always get some of my best sleep on a cruise for some reason. That gentle rocking motion is just the stuff of dreams. 

Same here.  I know the rocking may bother some people, but I find it restful.  It sounds like you had a great time on the ship so far, other than a few small issues.  I hope the weather is nice for you today.

49FD301B-76D0-49F7-AF46-E44B5AA68323.thumb.jpeg.ec313ec33be8baf8ae5e02f7d3c67aa1.jpeg

So I am not one to normally post someone’s picture and shame them, But this dude was being such an asshat to people and demanding people sat down ext so he could get photos. And then berated a member of the fun squad because he can’t get food delivered to him here in the main theater? I hate humanity at times

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

49FD301B-76D0-49F7-AF46-E44B5AA68323.thumb.jpeg.ec313ec33be8baf8ae5e02f7d3c67aa1.jpeg

So I am not one to normally post someone’s picture and shame them, But this dude was being such an asshat to people and demanding people sat down ext so he could get photos. And then berated a member of the fun squad because he can’t get food delivered to him here in the main theater? I hate humanity at times

--- and, we all know, when texting it's ok to wear a mask half assed!

Tom

• Like 6

So I get back to my room to drop off some stuff I bought and there is a room service try with breakfast stuff eaten blocking my door? I obviously didn’t order room service since I went to brunch but that irritates me that one of my neighbors thought that was acceptable to do. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Btw @Saint Greg Milan is on here and working the Alchemy bar. I remember reading one of your posts having a Foundness for him 

You sure it wasn’t Nicola? Maria from Havana bar is telling me the alchemists are Nicola and Nicola. I’m wondering if one could be the Nicola from Panorama. If so he better remember my 4343 drink. He told me he would.

• Like 1

Food options are almost too many, How do you fit in everything? Well you do a B2B duh lol. Doing Italian for lunch today. 

BAACBEEE-865B-4BA2-9530-B0BFB899158D.thumb.jpeg.ec3a057e9c71afc2e7b6bd3318ac1439.jpeg3E69B805-B4E4-4181-87FD-AF84F7CC6462.thumb.jpeg.c8eaac83abddc5d3afa84fb3ea9941f3.jpeg

Havana area feels like an afterthought though? Like they forgot about it and just stuck it on the forward area of deck 8? Just noticed it walking bye 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

You sure it wasn’t Nicola? Maria from Havana bar is telling me the alchemists are Nicola and Nicola. I’m wondering if one could be the Nicola from Panorama. If so he better remember my 4343 drink. He told me he would.

It could be? It looked like him when I was passing by last night. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I thought Carnival was nuking people’s reservations that needed oxygen? Just passed an older lady in a wheelchair with an oxygen mask attached to her face? 

Must be a high ranking Diamond that pulled some strings.

15 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I guess parents think since we are on a ship Adult supervision is optional 

Parents that take a vacation from their parental duties that let their unruly rugrats run wild.  They don't realize that it's a 24/7 365 job for 18 years and they figure that the kids can't get lost so let them do as they please.

• Like 2