MSC not issuing travel docs

ksibla

19 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

I have the same problem as KSIBLA.  My cruise departs in 53 days.  They said I did not provide all the data eventhough I checked and rechecked many times.

We also depart in 53 days. Did the online check in for both of us, including uploading photos. If I look at the web check-in page, next to our name and pictures, we each have a green check next to "Passenger Data" and "Security Photo."  I know I didn't miss anything in the online check-in procedure.

On my "Plan my Cruise" page, "How do I get my e-ticket?" the only green checks I have are that the booking is confirmed and paid in full.  Our room has definitely been assigned, and I don't know how to give them any more passenger info than I already have with on-line check-in. 

Still pretty far out, but I'll definitely be watching this.

59 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

I hope we are making a right decision to try MSC.  It will be our first with them and also to celebrate our anniversary.  Can't wait ...

We love MSC, it's definitely our favorite line. I'd recommend using a travel agent with them, we always have and it's been smooth sailing (no pun intended).

We are 46 days out and haven't received anything beyond booking confirmation emails.  Filled out our passenger data and checked off the vaccinated and contract boxes.  We have green checks EXCEPT for All mandatory guest info has not been provided.

19 hours ago, jules815 said:

We also depart in 53 days. Did the online check in for both of us, including uploading photos. If I look at the web check-in page, next to our name and pictures, we each have a green check next to "Passenger Data" and "Security Photo."  I know I didn't miss anything in the online check-in procedure.

How do you upload "Security Photo", I don't see an option for that?

21 hours ago, Waltk said:

We are 46 days out and haven't received anything beyond booking confirmation emails.  Filled out our passenger data and checked off the vaccinated and contract boxes.  We have green checks EXCEPT for All mandatory guest info has not been provided.

How do you upload "Security Photo", I don't see an option for that?

We have two upcoming trips.  One has photo upload option the second does not. Two different ships.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, pattycake08 said:

I am sailing on the Devina on 9/16/22021 However, I received all my cruise ticket, luggage tags etc (19 pages) from my Travel Agency on 8/21/2021. Maybe it depends on the TA. I will tell you though if I sign in to my MSC account is still states, " your cruise does not depart within 20 days, E tickets are only available within 20 days".  Go Figure

I am on the same cruise and booked online without a travel agent.  I received an email on 8/20/2021 directly from MSC with a .pdf attachment with my 19 pages of cruise documentation.

still can not get boarding pass.  I called MSC and Stephanie confirmed I am paid in full,  all information is submitted.  I am vaccinated.  I checked the send to my email box.  We have to get PCR tests tomorrow and drive to Miami.  I do not want to drive to Miami to be denied boarding.   The boarding pass is suppose to have an assigned time to go to the terminal.  Without the pass will we be let in the terminal?  She said to get the pass printed at the port. If they are not issuing the pass will it be available to print at the port.  Then I said I am fed up,  just cancel the trip and give me a refund.  She said there is a cancellation fee.  Cancellation fee for what?  They are refusing to issue me a boarding pass for a trip which they acknowledge I paid for.  I have a RCCL trip next month.  They have issued their boarding passes.  Has anyone else been unable to get boarding passes online and still be able to get on the ship?

Advise

Kelly

We were 16 days out, no tickets yet.  Then they cancelled our cruise suddenly,  no good reason why (covid they said) but the ship is still sailing.  Won't give us a refund, even took our excursion money two days before cancelling it on us.  Worst cruise line I have ever dealt with.  They have cancelled 3 cruises on us this year,  the first one understandable, the second one the ship had a fire and was pulled out of service and they never even told us.  When I called we found out.  Now the third one , the ship is still sailing but were not.  It appears to be some arbitrary rule regarding Canada which makes no sense.  We are vaccinated, all countries are ok with Cdns.   The manager won't call me, they just want to ignore their customers. MSC won't ever see on us on a ship,  we have done 40+ cruises and never experienced such lousy service. 

2 hours ago, ksibla said:

still can not get boarding pass.  I called MSC and Stephanie confirmed I am paid in full,  all information is submitted.  I am vaccinated.  I checked the send to my email box.  We have to get PCR tests tomorrow and drive to Miami.  I do not want to drive to Miami to be denied boarding.   The boarding pass is suppose to have an assigned time to go to the terminal.  Without the pass will we be let in the terminal?  She said to get the pass printed at the port. If they are not issuing the pass will it be available to print at the port.  Then I said I am fed up,  just cancel the trip and give me a refund.  She said there is a cancellation fee.  Cancellation fee for what?  They are refusing to issue me a boarding pass for a trip which they acknowledge I paid for.  I have a RCCL trip next month.  They have issued their boarding passes.  Has anyone else been unable to get boarding passes online and still be able to get on the ship?

Advise

Kelly

I wouldn’t worry about it.  They can print all documents when you board.  

9 hours ago, ksibla said:

Advise

Kelly

If you login the embarkation time should be on the web page. The embarkation time is also on the MSC app (it's listed on mine anyway). I would print out all the web pages also showing you are paid in full and any other pages that seem relevant including your embarkation time.

I'm already expecting that I won't be able to print out my documents. I hope I'm wrong but will be prepared as well as I can.

• 2 weeks later...