What's the reasoning? May 2022 through October 2022 Allure of the Seas , not selling any cabins higher then Junior Suite's

Jimbo

What could be Royal's reasoning as to why not selling any cabins higher then a Junior Suite's..................There is no way all those higher Suites are sold out this early?

What does this mean? Have other's seen this for Europe cruise's before?

Does anyone think maybe they are moving this itinerary to a smaller ship where there are some larger suites that are on Allure and not on the smaller ship making it much harder to move people over to the smaller ship in like category you were in?

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Does anyone think maybe they are moving this itinerary to a smaller ship where there are some larger suites that are on Allure and not on the smaller ship making it much harder to move people over to the smaller ship in like category you were in?

A switch to another ship would have likely had all cabin categories listed as sold out.

25 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

A switch to another ship would have likely had all cabin categories listed as sold out.

Not if it isn't set in stone yet they are actually going to change this itinerary to another ship. Is there any ships currently that don't have cruise dates set for those months yet? It could be switched to one of those ships?

Maybe the change is just starting to be talked about, easy to transfer people from insides and outside cabins to like cabins on another ship. Suites not so easy.

Edited by Jimbo

We look to book suites and they are frequently sold out.  People want the double points along with a larger room and all the extra perks.  With more than double point promotions, I am not surprised the suites are sold out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dasi11 said:

We look to book suites and they are frequently sold out.  People want the double points along with a larger room and all the extra perks.  With more than double point promotions, I am not surprised the suites are sold out.

But not on every sailing for the entire season..........Just doesn't happen this early.

18 minutes ago, chucknmarilyn said:

For Allure next summer there haven't been any suites for quite a while out of Rome. There have been some out of Barcelona so you might look at that.

Nothing showing from Barcelona now either.

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Nothing showing from Barcelona now either.

Well, bummer. I booked the last full suite (2 bdrm) for a client in June 22. It was the same price as a JS. Craziness!!

I would imagine more will open up at some point. 

Edited by chucknmarilyn

49 minutes ago, chucknmarilyn said:

Well, bummer. I booked the last full suite (2 bdrm) for a client in June 22. It was the same price as a JS. Craziness!!

I would imagine more will open up at some point. 

Sounds like an Royal IT mess up if you got a 2 Bedroom Suite for same price as a JS. So all the pricing may be messed up on the Suites higher then a JS. May be the reason all those Suites are not available for booking. Royal pulled all those categories before people booked them.

If you see that again come on back here and post so we can have a frenzy booking here for all the Cruise Critic Members 🙂

Just how crazy of a price did you get? Care to share?

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Sounds like an Royal IT mess up if you got a 2 Bedroom Suite for same price as a JS. So all the pricing may be messed up on the Suites higher then a JS. May be the reason all those Suites are not available for booking. Royal pulled all those categories before people booked them.

If you see that again come on back here and post so we can have a frenzy booking here for all the Cruise Critic Members 🙂

Just how crazy of a price did you get? Care to share?

Can't remember. I'll check. I think it was more because the JS was so high!!

We are on Odyssey in October and the jump from Balcony to JS was enormous. Fingers crossed for Royal Up.

• 2 weeks later...