What's the reasoning? May 2022 through October 2022 Allure of the Seas , not selling any cabins higher then Junior Suite's

Jimbo

8 minutes ago, brianm27 said:

Our July cruise on Allure in a Grand Suite is now showing "Cancelled" as of just a few minutes ago.

Hpefully that means we will be transferred to Wonder.

Interesting, my September  Owner's Suite is still showing on the app.

Just went zap on the online agency I booked through though..........so I guess it is correct, No Allure in Europe 2022.

Edited by Jimbo

I was just on the phone with ClubRoyale. Everyone will be rebooked on Oct 13 on Wonder of the Seas! So from today we have four weeks to cancel for free and full refund. The Allure TA will be transfered as well!!! Just the Wonder TA will be four days earlier on April 20, 2022. It’s going to be 14 nights as well. I am just worried about a downgrade because it seems that wonder has a lot less suites! We are in a Crown Loft Suite and Wonder seems to have only eight… 🙄

2 hours ago, Funkytown83 said:

We are booked on the Allure TA in April 2022 😕 *****! Got a great price for a crown loft suite… Maybe the TA will be also replaced with wonder as well? Probably not… Actually that is a b2b2b trip on Allure, now probably screwed up

Wonder OTS is still under construction in France.   I don't think they will be coming to the US to pick you up then go back to Europe for summer cruises.     Sorry😪

Hopefully you can make it work for your b2b2b trip in Europe.

41 minutes ago, Funkytown83 said:

I was just on the phone with ClubRoyale. Everyone will be rebooked on Oct 13 on Wonder of the Seas! So from today we have four weeks to cancel for free and full refund. The Allure TA will be transfered as well!!! Just the Wonder TA will be four days earlier on April 20, 2022. It’s going to be 14 nights as well. I am just worried about a downgrade because it seems that wonder has a lot less suites! We are in a Crown Loft Suite and Wonder seems to have only eight… 🙄

Is there a deck plan out for Wonder yet?  The Allure Fall TA has been canceled and people are starting to get the emails saying they will try to keep us in our same cabins or at least same category at the prices we initially paid.  I had an Owner’s Suite and want to keep it.  TA will end in Port Canaveral rather than Galveston.

21 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Is there a deck plan out for Wonder yet?  The Allure Fall TA has been canceled ….  TA will end in Port Canaveral rather than Galveston.

Do you know where Allure will be during this time?  Just curious if there will be a new revenue sailing next fall to her new home port of Galveston

31 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I don't think they will be coming to the US to pick you up then go back to Europe for summer cruises.

That's exactly what Wonder is doing. About 7 sailings in March/April out of FLL, then pick up Allure's previous sailings including the eastbound TA.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That's exactly what Wonder is doing. About 7 sailings in March/April out of FLL, then pick up Allure's previous sailings including the eastbound TA.

Really, I figured she would just stay in europe for inaguaral sailing.

So that's great for everyone booked on allures April TA.

Edited by Sunshine3601

2 hours ago, Funkytown83 said:

Since the Crown Lofts are on deck 18............and there is no deck 19, so where is your loft  at?

or maybe they didn't think of that yet?, 

Edited by Jimbo

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Since the Crown Lofts are on deck 17............do you enter the cabins and walk down to deck 16 for the rest of your cabin because you can't go up to deck 18 because Owner Suite's are above those deck 17 cabins?

It looks like the CL are on Deck 18?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/wonder-of-the-seas/deck-plans/2183/18

39 minutes ago, RG306 said:

We also made all these L&Ss. The bright side is we're now getting Wonder for a steal! 

Yeah, for what I'm paying for an Owners Suite, probably get one of the ones on the end with a smaller balcony  then the other's. It's all good though, looking forward to sailing on a brand "NEW" ship.

3 hours ago, BSocial said:

Do you know where Allure will be during this time?  Just curious if there will be a new revenue sailing next fall to her new home port of Galveston

Allure looks like it will do 6 and 8 day Caribbean from Port Everglades through the summer 2022 and repo to Galveston on November 5, 2022

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 1:40 PM, Jimbo said:

What could be Royal's reasoning as to why not selling any cabins higher then a Junior Suite's..................There is no way all those higher Suites are sold out this early?

What does this mean? Have other's seen this for Europe cruise's before?

We're booked for the fjords in May in a grand suite. When we booked we were told it was the last suite available. 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, cruiselvr04 said:

We’ve been unable to find a suite for February.  I keep thinking that people are holding on to them but assuming many will yet cancel.  TBD.

Edited!

Sorry! Did not see the date on this post.

( there are many available now, btw).

Edited by forgotmyCCname