What's the reasoning? May 2022 through October 2022 Allure of the Seas , not selling any cabins higher then Junior Suite's

Jimbo

My vote is an IT glitch similar to the $18 dollar drink package and they shut it down.  I would also image that the general non Cruise Critic public may be discouraged by now with the cancellations and the protocol changes and have asked for refunds.  Even the diehards here seem defeated. There may not be as many FCCs out there as we think. Another theory is that Jimbo may have a dark cloud hanging over his head and the universe is out to get him....🙂

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Maybe Wonder will be replacing Allure for this timeframe and the high end suites may not match up well for an easy transfer?

I like you thoughts 🙂 I wouldn't mind that happening at all.

Edit: Just looked outside , no black clouds over my house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

My vote is an IT glitch similar to the $18 dollar drink package and they shut it down.  I would also image that the general non Cruise Critic public may be discouraged by now with the cancellations and the protocol changes and have asked for refunds.  Even the diehards here seem defeated. There may not be as many FCCs out there as we think. Another theory is that Jimbo may have a dark cloud hanging over his head and the universe is out to get him....🙂

How long was the IT glitch out there for the $18 dollar drink package...................This issue has been at least 2 weeks with no cabins above JS's available.

6 minutes ago, chucknmarilyn said:

The info on Wonder will be available soon.

So sounds like we may get moved to Wonder? That would be amazing if we did.  

We were originally booked on Vision for our Med cruise but I moved to Allure a few months ago cause my husband wanted a newer and bigger ship.  

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How long was the IT glitch out there for the $18 dollar drink package...................This issue has been at least 2 weeks with no cabins above JS's available.

About a day - it will become more obvious why the suites were taken off the site when RCI announces Allure's repositioning. 

Found this on the web site, maybe just a matter of time.................Happy, Happy here !!!!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/wonder-of-the-seas

The ship class that redefined cruising just got bolder. The world’s biggest ship, Wonder of the Seas℠, brings even bigger adventures to the award-winning Oasis Class. Like eight unique neighborhoods, including the all-new Suite Neighborhood. A totally redesigned pool deck with more ways to soak up the sun — or shade — than ever before. The most immersive AquaTheater ever, with a game-changing surround-stage that makes you feel like part of the action. And the all-new Playscape, an underwater world studded with slides, climbing walls and games, where imaginations can soar. Plus returning fan-favorites like the FlowRider® and Ultimate Abyss℠.

Edited by Jimbo

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

So this means Allure is out of service long enough for an amplification before heading to Galveston?  Just pure speculation, of course.

Doesn't take from May to October to Amplification................

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

@Jimbo, looks like you hit the jackpot. Seemingly Wonder is replacing Allure in Europe next year and guests currently booked on Allure will be moved across. Fingers crossed for you that this is true. :classic_smile:

Lots of folks here would be sad to be stuck on the floating amusement park that Wonder is.😱

#slidessuck #purplemonstrosity

I am not one of those people😉

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Lots of folks here would be sad to be stuck on the floating amusement park that Wonder is.😱

#slidessuck #purplemonstrosity

I am not one of those people😉

We have already been on Allure a few times already and would suffer through Wonder's amusement park gladly. 🙂

• Like 3