New Sailings for Europe 2023

mtnlvr53

Does anyone know when Oceania brings out the new itineraries for the summer season for Europe?  I'm hoping that the restrictions could be lifted by then and I want to try to get the Rome/Greek trip we have had to cancel twice.

Thanks. 

Nautica has some new itineraries available that can fit your travel desires and it will be less busy and hot than the later summer season. Otherwise you are going to have to look at 2023-2024 itineraries coming soon.

Mauibabes

On 9/7/2021 at 7:34 PM, mauibabes said:

Nautica has some new itineraries available that can fit your travel desires and it will be less busy and hot than the later summer season. Otherwise you are going to have to look at 2023-2024 itineraries coming soon.

Mauibabes

There are also at least a couple Sirena itineraries in May that include Greek ports. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m surprised! We normally get a sneak peek at the new itineraries well before they are officially released. We saw the Vista release a week before. Haven’t seen a thing yet. Guess we’ll all wait until Wednesday!

Has anyone seen it yet? Sounds as if it’s only going through Fall 2023; Europe, Canada, Alaska, and the US.

Edited by pinotlover

30 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

I’m surprised! We normally get a sneak peek at the new itineraries well before they are officially released. We saw the Vista release a week before. Haven’t seen a thing yet. Guess we’ll all wait until Wednesday!

Has anyone seen it yet? Sounds as if it’s only going through Fall 2023; Europe, Canada, Alaska, and the US.

They have leaked in many TA sites since 5 days ago.

Do a small search and you will find them.

On Sunday I broke down and clicked on the “New 2022 Mediterranean voyages” on the O website. I didn’t expect to find good cabin availability since so many here have talked about the FCC mountain that needs to be spent by 31 December 2022. I found an OV cabin on a nice Rome to Istanbul Mediterranean cruise in May 2022. Even inside cabins were still available yesterday. I thought those got snapped up fast.

Anyway, I booked it (solo, OUCH!). I now have 3 O cruises booked thru April 2023 (none on Vista) and 2 EU river cruises in 2022.

I definitely need to get a life. 😞

19 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

On Sunday I broke down and clicked on the “New 2022 Mediterranean voyages” on the O website. I didn’t expect to find good cabin availability since so many here have talked about the FCC mountain that needs to be spent by 31 December 2022. I found an OV cabin on a nice Rome to Istanbul Mediterranean cruise in May 2022. Even inside cabins were still available yesterday. I thought those got snapped up fast.

Anyway, I booked it (solo, OUCH!). I now have 3 O cruises booked thru April 2023 (none on Vista) and 2 EU river cruises in 2022.

I definitely need to get a life. 😞

Your life sounds perfectly adequate to me - I'm jealous!

But there's at least one sold out (well, waitlisted) 2022 cruise - May 6 to 20, Sirena, Istanbul to Barcelona.  I got the very last available room - an OV.  Will you be on Sirena before me?  

37 minutes ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

Your life sounds perfectly adequate to me - I'm jealous!

But there's at least one sold out (well, waitlisted) 2022 cruise - May 6 to 20, Sirena, Istanbul to Barcelona.  I got the very last available room - an OV.  Will you be on Sirena before me?  

My cruise is 5 May 2022 Rome to Istanbul on Nautica. I thought it best to schedule Istanbul as my last stop. I thought there could potentially be issues traveling to EU countries after a recent visit to Turkey. At least the US should be willing to repatriate me (assuming I don’t have a positive  test result).

Did you snag a good cabin location?