What's the point of the gelato stand (~$5) when ice cream is free at the buffet?

fstuff1

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Sorry, I've never been a dainty eater and pinkies are never up. 😂

Then how do you drink wine???  My gosh one cannot drink a glass of wine without the pinkie in the proper position.  Shame on you!!

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Oh a red solo cup guy, well best way to enjoy a nice cup of Boones Farm, bottoms up buddy!

Don't care for the taste of wine in a plastic cup/glass. Annie Green springs, Cold Duck also. Twist the cap, head back and start chugging. No need for a funnel either. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Don't care for the taste of wine in a plastic cup/glass. Annie Green springs, Cold Duck also. Twist the cap, head back and start chugging. No need for a funnel either. 

Of course no funnel this ain’t Carnival 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Twist the cap??? Do you mean the cork?

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Hahaha LOL.  Screw caps?  Right.  🙂

It's true.  Some quite decent wines that are to be consumed young, not cellared, might come with a screw top.

What I hate are those bloody synthetic corks.  Can be a real PITA to pull, even with some of the better gear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, canderson said:

It's true.  Some quite decent wines that are to be consumed young, not cellared, might come with a screw top.

What I hate are those bloody synthetic corks.  Can be a real PITA to pull, even with some of the better gear.

I had a screw cap that was almost impossible to open and a wine cork recently that just did not want to come out even with a fancy cork puller.  I got it out eventually. 🙂