Live review of my Vacation including MSC Seaside from Genoa 18th Sep.2021

Itochen33

@MarkusToe 😱 ich bin schockiert! Wirklich!… das Lamm hab ich nur ZUSÄTZLICH zum Risotto bestellt aber das ist die normale Portion an Fleisch die man im normalen Restaurant bekommt… deine Portion hätte ich MINDESTENS nochmal bestellen müssen um satt zu werden!

und täusche ich mich oder sieht dein Lamm irgendwie trocken aus???

1 hour ago, MarkusToe said:

Nicht trocken aber durchgeschmort....geschmacklich gut, aber Pizza hinterher...😁

Glad my German still comes in handy. Was reading along, did not realize it had switched to German until this post.

Sehr gut.

• Like 1

A little tip to all smokers! MSC is NOT selling cigarettes by the carton on board anymore! At least not in the Mediterranean!

You can get ONE! Pack of Marlboro red or gold at a Bar PER DAY!!! So better BRING ENOUGH CIGARETTES!!!

If you are a chain smoker like me you are screwed otherwise… unless you use this life hack… get one pack at ONE bar… and one pack at ANOTHER bar…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itochen33 said:

Main:

Risotto (again) with lamb

7926D713-3ADD-48F5-8E78-4389418EB6FF.thumb.jpeg.a9f4a9ff11204105a15c4345c9750c00.jpeg

GOD it was so good…

So the human body remains the subject for MSC's strange MDR food presentations!... At least, this time they've just presented you such a heart of some sort!... Congrats and have a wonderful cruise!... :) :) :)

Hi Betty,

for your English speaking " followers " on your wonderful, funny journey I keep it in English- LOL.

Noooo - do not kill Alex- he might come in handy for the remaining cruise. Hehe!

Seems the dinning room stuff needs a little bit more training!

I also was plain lazy and bought the Covid insurance through MSC- or better I booked it directly with my online TA- KFB.

What do you think is the average age on you cruise? Do they dress up for formal night?

Have to take care of some bits and pieces - odds and ends- then on monday I am on my way. Can´t wait!

Have a great day- enjoy- enjoy - enjoy- but you are doing just that- and i love it how you enjoy your cruise!

Greetings

Michael

• Like 1

Hi,

size of the meals in YC is consistently on the smaller side. But this is not a problem at all. If one dish was good, it is easy to order just the same again. On some days I ordered 3 mains and 3 starters, and I was really happy the portions were small. I see here much more benefit in YC. The quality of the food in YC is another topic. It was better and more consistently better in the past.

cheers

MouseBerry (currently on my way from Corfu to Split)