Online Checkin Photo

mrlevin

5 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Glasses on or off?  Does it need to be shoulders and above or just neck and above?  I am assuming that Regent can size it however they want; or do we have to size it?

I would think it should look the way you normally look :-).. If you wear glasses...then keep them on, if not... . Few years ago I looked at the screen to see what the security person sees when they check us in coming back from a trip etc...and it pretty much looked like a passport photo...so that's what I would go with. 🙂

Is a photo for online check-in a new requirement?  We've never had to send in a photo in advance of a cruise.  Will a snapshot do, or do we need a passport-type photo?  Our next cruise isn't until May on the Splendor, so we have lots of time to do what's needed.

1 minute ago, Joanandjoe said:

Is a photo for online check-in a new requirement?  We've never had to send in a photo in advance of a cruise.  Will a snapshot do, or do we need a passport-type photo?  Our next cruise isn't until May on the Splendor, so we have lots of time to do what's needed.

Great mind think alike...just posted the exact same question! Maybe between the two of us, we'll get an answer!

1 hour ago, NCCruzQueen said:

@Joanandjoe and @Mudhen

On your online Regent account, go to Booked Cruises.  You will find a new 

Complete Guest Registration, Health Attestation & Ticket Contract  tag to complete before sailing.  Submitting a photo is one of the tasks to complete.

Oh good grief...please tell me this is a simple email photo sort of thing and not the dreaded "upload"...I'm not good at that AT ALL!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

Oh good grief...please tell me this is a simple email photo sort of thing and not the dreaded "upload"...I'm not good at that AT ALL!!

@Mudhen

Since I am not ready to complete the Documents section yet, I do not know for sure.  There is another thread that posts screen shots of the section to walk you though the process.  I think you can send a photo to Regent through your travel agent.  

8 minutes ago, NCCruzQueen said:

@Mudhen

Since I am not ready to complete the Documents section yet, I do not know for sure.  There is another thread that posts screen shots of the section to walk you though the process.  I think you can send a photo to Regent through your travel agent.  

Oh that would be wonderful! I'm hoping you're right! I do know that our TA does a ton of business with Regent so hopefully that'll work! Thank you!

• Like 1