Live from Horizon. Take 2

jimbo5544

Thank you so much for sharing! I sailed on Horizon last week, would you mind doing me a favor if you happen to be in Pig and Anchor? Can you tell Oscar and Renetta that Geoff says hi? You have to say it Ge-off though, lol

23 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

Thank you so much for sharing! I sailed on Horizon last week, would you mind doing me a favor if you happen to be in Pig and Anchor? Can you tell Oscar and Renetta that Geoff says hi? You have to say it Geoff though, lol

I think I can do that!

3 hours ago, JaniceB said:

Great pictures, sure do miss HMC.  It is a beautiful place.  Last cruise we went to Princess Cay, really made me appreciate HMC.

Jimbo, love your HMC photos. We love it there. My assistant at work (yeah, "work" is still a thing - for one more year😃) was at Coco Cay today on Oasis of the Seas and posted photos. She loved it - and I'm sure I would have a good time there - but HMC just looks some much more peaceful.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nybumpkin said:

Jimbo, love your HMC photos. We love it there. My assistant at work (yeah, "work" is still a thing - for one more year😃) was at Coco Cay today on Oasis of the Seas and posted photos. She loved it - and I'm sure I would have a good time there - but HMC just looks some much more peaceful.

It sure holds a special place in our hearts.