Fake Vaccination Cards?

satxdiver

Sadly it happens…..I just pray it’s random.

We had a man tell us that his niece and 11 of her friends boarded the Mardi Gras a few weeks back with fake vaccine cards!!!  Seems one of them worked at a health dept and stole blank cards which they filled in.

I promptly told this guy I for one wish they had been caught and hauled off to jail!!!  😡😡

• Like 9

I agree with GTO Girl... These fakers should be charged with federal felony. And receive a lifetime ban on cruising. It's evidence of the selfish and self serving folks among us. The cruise lines need to do a better job of ferreting out the cheaters, cause lawd knows we can't trust our fellow cruisers... Its actually sad.

• Like 6

I know they exist.  I know some airlines, and maybe cruiselines, verify a sampling at random with the issuer.  I can only hope that the kind of person that would do that is blessedly rare. 

• Like 1

I am not very concerned about this.  By the way, I got vaccinated through a county drive thru and they ran out of CDC cards, so copied cards on to a 8-11 sheet of paper.  So my vaccination verification is not valid, great.  So now I am waiting to get a booster, so I can get all my vaccinate dates record on one real CDC car, so I can scan into my iphone.  

10 hours ago, pris993 said:

I am not very concerned about this.  By the way, I got vaccinated through a county drive thru and they ran out of CDC cards, so copied cards on to a 8-11 sheet of paper.  So my vaccination verification is not valid, great.  So now I am waiting to get a booster, so I can get all my vaccinate dates record on one real CDC car, so I can scan into my iphone.  

a very quick google search brought me to this

Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (ca.gov)

and this

Here's how to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination status in California (ktla.com)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, klfrodo said:

I am new using an iphone.  Just got the state digital record in my email address and saved in a file on the iphone.   Big learning curve for me, LOL.   That is why I like the paper card as a back up.  Do appreciate your help.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pris993 said:

I am new using an iphone.  Just got the state digital record in my email address and saved in a file on the iphone.   Big learning curve for me, LOL.   That is why I like the paper card as a back up.  Do appreciate your help.  

Mrs Ldubs showed me how to save that digital file in my phone.  I think I would be able to find it but it might take awhile. I carry the paper card.   

• Like 1