Amex offer - $350 off $1,000 - expires 12/31/21

I recommend if anyone received the $200/$500 offer, check your authorized users logins, we just discovered we had $500/$1500 on my BCE card under the authorized user login. Fortunately, we have both available now.

Edited by Fury1995

22 minutes ago, Fury1995 said:

Only 100 offers will be shown at any time.. but there are several more.. If you add a couple dozen offers to your card then log out and log back in, you will see more offers totaling 100 available again, excluding the ones you've already added.

Ok.  I tried that.  Now it's only showing me 85 offers...no RCI.  Boo!

18 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Do you have separate on line accounts for each card? I was able to add it to three separate cards on the same account.

We have different card #s but they come up on the same account.  We couldn't add a second one to any of our cards.

7 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

We have different card #s but they come up on the same account.  We couldn't add a second one to any of our cards.

You need to make a separate  on line account for each card number. Maybe you’ll have to take one card off the linked account first?

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

13 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

You need to make a separate  on line account for each card number. Maybe you’ll have to take one card off the linked account first?

Not necessarily. I have one login for 4 Amex cards, primary card holder for Gold, Everyday Preferred and Blue Cash Everyday and I am an AU on my hubby's Delta Skymiles.  All of MY primary cards show an offer of $200 off $500. It DID NOT Initially until I reloaded the offers by selecting several (like 25 or more) and then waited until a later login and then that offer showed up. Meanwhile, my hubby has a separate SINGLE login for his Delta Skymiles (that he is primary on and I am an AU on) which also accesses his issued Blue Cash Everyday, Everyday Preferred and Gold that he is an AU. All of his AU Amex cards have a different card number than my primary versions however we each only use one login. His offers were immediately showing $500 off $1500 for my BCE and EDP and nothing for his Delta Skymiles. 

I'm trying not to make this too confusing for anyone so forgive the extra details.

9 hours ago, Rosy Season said:

Ok.  I tried that.  Now it's only showing me 85 offers...no RCI.  Boo!

9 hours ago, Fury1995 said:

Keep trying, I did it yesterday and then again today and then it showed.

Not working for me either  tried yesterday then just logged on and I only have 79 offers today

13 hours ago, binro01 said:

Does anyone know if I apply for an AMEX card, if I would receive this offer? I have seen one person on this thread apply for the Blue card but did not get the offer. I was wondering if any new AMEX member had luck receiving this offer.

I applied for and got the Platinum card and no offer.  Even after reloading.  Since it doesn’t expire until December, I’m hoping it’ll show up at some point before the end date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Not working for me either  tried yesterday then just logged on and I only have 79 offers today

Yep.  I tried again and now I’m under 80 offers.  Maybe after a week or two it’ll show up since it doesn’t expire for a while…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fury1995 said:

Not necessarily. I have one login for 4 Amex cards, primary card holder for Gold, Everyday Preferred and Blue Cash Everyday and I am an AU on my hubby's Delta Skymiles.  All of MY primary cards show an offer of $200 off $500. It DID NOT Initially until I reloaded the offers by selecting several (like 25 or more) and then waited until a later login and then that offer showed up. Meanwhile, my hubby has a separate SINGLE login for his Delta Skymiles (that he is primary on and I am an AU on) which also accesses his issued Blue Cash Everyday, Everyday Preferred and Gold that he is an AU. All of his AU Amex cards have a different card number than my primary versions however we each only use one login. His offers were immediately showing $500 off $1500 for my BCE and EDP and nothing for his Delta Skymiles. 

I'm trying not to make this too confusing for anyone so forgive the extra details.

We’re talking about getting the offer on additional cards for one account.

Anyone know a work around this....

Have it on 2 cards , one i'll do cruise planner items on black Friday BUT

went in to make $1500 payment to the only cruise I have booked and 

My big box TA doesn't accept Amex 

I'm so bummed, anyone have any ideas? 😁

On 10/8/2021 at 2:05 PM, Sea Dog said:

I don't think I ever got the email. Anyone got a link to the promotion?

I have it on my Platinum card, but didn't receive an email. Log in to your Amex account, search for Offers in the Benefits section. Good luck!

Sorry for late posting, noticed several others had replied before mine.

Edited by budcann
Added info
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

Anyone know a work around this....

Have it on 2 cards , one i'll do cruise planner items on black Friday BUT

went in to make $1500 payment to the only cruise I have booked and 

My big box TA doesn't accept Amex 

I'm so bummed, anyone have any ideas? 😁

I would move your booking to a different TA, simply put they don’t take the CC you want to use

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingator2 said:

I think Amex/RCI is using some type algorithm in order to identify who receives the offer. No way of knowing. We have four Amex cards between the two of us. All separate accounts/numbers. So far only one card has the offer. Two are Delta Skymiles cards and no offers. 

I may try and make a small payment on one of my cruises with the card to see if the offer shows up after that.

1 hour ago, cruisingator2 said:

I think Amex/RCI is using some type algorithm in order to identify who receives the offer. No way of knowing. We have four Amex cards between the two of us. All separate accounts/numbers. So far only one card has the offer. Two are Delta Skymiles cards and no offers. 

Branded Amex cards don’t get the offers. My Delta Amex or my Macy’s Amex have never gotten them. There was someone on the Carnival boards a couple of years ago that would post a link from the offer that people could use to add it to their accounts that didn’t get the offer. They called it the back door link. Someone can research the Carnival boards for the old Amex offer thread and find the poster of the link and see if they are still actively posting. They may be able to post the link for the RC offer.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

17 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Branded Amex cards don’t get the offers. My Delta Amex or my Macy’s Amex have never gotten them. There was someone on the Carnival boards a couple of years ago that would post a link from the offer that people could use to add it to their accounts that didn’t get the offer. They called it the back door link. Someone can research the Carnival boards for the old Amex offer thread and find the poster of the link and see if they are still actively posting. They may be able to post the link for the RC offer.

I have the platinum and didn’t get the offer…so it’s not just the branded cards that aren’t getting it.  There is likely some kind of spending algorithm that sends out offers.

This is probably second hand knowledge to many dealing with this generous AMEX offer that has come up, but if you aren't aware of it AMEX Plats can leverage the "Cruise Privileges Program" which can stack with this; don't need to go through AMEX travel; I just recently went through a pretty popular 3rd party travel agent site and am seeing the $300 OBC for a suite for the second time now in my cruise planner for the recent cruise booked.

I figured it was worth mentioning in this thread in case some weren't aware.

Edited by skagen

24 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

So you did get the Amex offer to go thru by adding on things such as excursions or drink package?

Can confirm. Purchased various cruise planner items on booked cruises between now and Dec 2022. A $500 credit appeared. (Received a $500 off $1500 offer via my AMEX Platinum).

FYI. Be sure to add the offer to your account ASAP if you have it. According to an AMEX rep I spoke with, the offer is limited to the first X number of people who register.

• Like 2

Just now, Nado44 said:

Can confirm. Purchased various cruise planner items on booked cruises between now and Dec 2022. A $500 credit appeared. (Received a $500 off $1500 offer via my AMEX Platinum).

FYI. Be sure to add the offer to your account ASAP if you have it. According to an AMEX rep I spoke with, the offer is limited to the first X number of people who register.

Great, thanks! 

• Like 1