Air2Sea

gdwest

I have been checking our flights through the link a nice person provided here on CC since the  RC website for Air2Sea isn't working.

However, since yesterday, I have had no luck.  The direct site allows all the information to be added..but then doesn't "find" a flight

for my selections.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, gdwest said:

I have been checking our flights through the link a nice person provided here on CC since the  RC website for Air2Sea isn't working.

However, since yesterday, I have had no luck.  The direct site allows all the information to be added..but then doesn't "find" a flight

for my selections.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

Yes my TA checked for the flights I wanted and RCC air2sea did not recognize them.  The ones they offered were only a few dollars of savings. And  would not work for us.

4 minutes ago, beachnag said:

Yes my TA checked for the flights I wanted and RCC air2sea did not recognize them.  The ones they offered were only a few dollars of savings. And  would not work for us.

I have found this exact situation when looking for specific DL & AA flights. I also ended up booking with the carrier directly.

I have been trying for nearly a week with "no flight availability" message. On top, it says you need a reservation number. I used the other tab, entered the Res. No. with the same result. I called Air2Sea and the agent saw the flights on her screen & could not explain why I couldn't retrieve them.

43 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

RC already pulled the choiceair link from their Air2Sea page. I wonder if they're shutting off the website completely and forcing people to call (which seems like they'd get a lot less business that way, turning back the clocks 20 years)

Seems like a good way to increase expenses and staff workload in a time when neither of those things seem easy to come by.

4 minutes ago, homedepot124 said:

secure.cruisingpower.com is a travel agent web site.  Need a travel agent log in to use it.

Gosh,  then why does it let me in?  Can look at flights, book flights.   Not a travel agent.  Works for all Royal cruise lines.

Edited by njkruzer
Fixed typo

30 minutes ago, homedepot124 said:

So tell me how you are getting into the site.

I type in secure.cruisingpower.com.   the air2sea box is on the left. Choose which option i want, browsing or buying and follow the prompts.  Never asks me to log in or anything.  Just use it for Air2Sea. 

8 hours ago, njkruzer said:

I type in secure.cruisingpower.com.   the air2sea box is on the left. Choose which option i want, browsing or buying and follow the prompts.  Never asks me to log in or anything.  Just use it for Air2Sea. 

When I type in secure.cruisingpower.com there is no air2sea box anywhere on the screen.  So what am I doing wrong?

On 10/15/2021 at 12:47 PM, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Would love to have a link to Air2Sea. The ones I used to use don't work. 

We always call the cruise line directly and get connected to air2sea.  Never a problem.  We search all carriers, decide what flights we want and air2sea books them for us.  The best reason for dealing with the program, is that you do not have to pay for your flights immediately, you pay when your cruise fare is due- rates have been about the same as if you book directly.

4 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We always call the cruise line directly and get connected to air2sea.  Never a problem.  We search all carriers, decide what flights we want and air2sea books them for us.  The best reason for dealing with the program, is that you do not have to pay for your flights immediately, you pay when your cruise fare is due- rates have been about the same as if you book directly.

I've used Air2Sea for years and am aware of the benefits of using them.....including the ability to pay with final payment. I like to "see" what they're offering so would like a link to flights offered. Celebrity's website makes it so easy but not so much for RCI. 

6 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

If you don’t pay at the time of booking, are you able to choose your seats?

14 minutes ago, homedepot124 said:

Can you post a screen shot of what the page looks like with the box for air2sea?

START HERE

HomePage_01.gif HomePage_02.gif HomePage_03.gif HomePage_04.gif HomePage_05.gif HomePage_06.gif HomePage_07.gif
HomePage_08.gif HomePage_09.gif HomePage_10.gif HomePage_11.gif HomePage_12.gif
Flights For Your Cruise
  • Low Fares
  • 24/7 Service
  • Flight disruption protection
  • All flights compatible 
    with your scheduled cruise
HomePage_14.gif
HomePage_15.gif HomePage_16.gif
Search And Make a Reservation TabMid_On.gif Tab2_On.gif
Please note that this is a search-only function. If you do not have a cruise reservation ID you can only search for flights. If you have a cruise reservation ID and would like to reserve a flight please click here.