LINKING TWO CRUISES

bgoff60

58 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Why do you want to?  It gives you nothing and may cause problems.  Just leave them alone.  😄

When we cruise with extended family I always link our bookings together.

However I do this when I originally make the bookings. 

I would suggest not linking them until you are very close to final payment. As MM mentioned, it can cause problems, when you are trying to do things with the individual cruises. If you are talking about B2B. You have to talk to resolutions if you want to do things. 

Edited by Coralc

We travel with family and I always link our cruise reservations so I can make online reservations for all of us and also to be sure we sit together in the MDR. Two ways to link that I know of. First, when you make your reservation tell them to link and give the other reservation #. Just did this as we booked our rooms a few months ago and a family member just booked a new room and when they made their reservation gave them my reservation # to link. Two, Just link yourself online. Login to you account. On the page where it shows your up coming reservations click on Have a Reservation? (Add your travel parties reservations) Add a cruise. Enter the name and reservation # for the cruise you want to link. Now any cruises you linked will show up in your online account. That allows me to check everyone in, make reservations etc. My extended family leaves it up to me to even check them in!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, akolasz said:

We travel with family and I always link our cruise reservations so I can make online reservations for all of us and also to be sure we sit together in the MDR. Two ways to link that I know of. First, when you make your reservation tell them to link and give the other reservation #. Just did this as we booked our rooms a few months ago and a family member just booked a new room and when they made their reservation gave them my reservation # to link. Two, Just link yourself online. Login to you account. On the page where it shows your up coming reservations click on Have a Reservation? (Add your travel parties reservations) Add a cruise. Enter the name and reservation # for the cruise you want to link. Now any cruises you linked will show up in your online account. That allows me to check everyone in, make reservations etc. My extended family leaves it up to me to even check them in!

Yes...Exactly for my extended family also...I basically own all the cruise bookings and also do everything associated with them..including flights, hotels, transportation & rental car's etc. All they do is pack, show up....and enjoy their time with Mom/Dad aka Grandma & Papa :classic_biggrin:

Until the current protocols expire, I would not recommend it until after you had made all of your dining reservations for each individual booking. The current protocols only allow you to book one restaurant each evening, and with linked bookings where reservations are for differing restaurants between cabins on a given evening could cause a conflict that would require one cabin's reservation for that evening to be cancelled.