Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

2 hours ago, JoAnneV said:

Calling Azamara - I called this morning (Thursday) at 8:19 and got right through.  I didn't wait even a minute.  The staff member was great.

That was 8:19 am mountain time

I called yesterday too and got through in about 10 minutes. Not bad. I'm still waiting for someone on the Pursuit to maybe post on here. I wanted some clarification on the use of the Spa Terrace & T Pool. Are they selling passes or not? Can you use the Spa Terrace on a Day where you scheduled a Spa Treatment? Did they take away use of this for the Continental Spa Suites? I asked the person in customer service and he had no idea about any changes to this Spa Perk for CC Suites.

4 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Please could somebody tell us if are there shampoo, conditioner, body lotion in the cabins? Which brand?

Are there also umbrellas? 

thanks in advance 

Ivi

Yes there is both toiletries and umbrellas. It’s their own eco brand. Ok but not great especially the hair products 

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, JoAnneV said:

Calling Azamara - I called this morning (Thursday) at 8:19 and got right through.  I didn't wait even a minute.  The staff member was great.

I reached out to the little club voyage email On May 6 and received a reply on May 12 from Kayla Who informed me of the testing requirements and that there is indeed a charge if you choose to opt for Azamara’s test at the pier.

14 hours ago, yogagal47 said:

I reached out to the little club voyage email On May 6 and received a reply on May 12 from Kayla Who informed me of the testing requirements and that there is indeed a charge if you choose to opt for Azamara’s test at the pier.

Well Azamara need to change their web site because some show that it is a complimentary test.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Depends what you usually drink - I’m happy with Gordon’s and my husband’s favourite whisky is Famous Grouse, so it suits us.

Perhaps I've been spoilt for choice on previous cruises, but on that list shown, there isn't one I would drink. It doesn't bode well either with the reports from those who've upgraded that half the choices were not available. Previous lists I've seen posted have been ok.... Just not this time. Glad you're sorted though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, les37b said:

Perhaps I've been spoilt for choice on previous cruises, but on that list shown, there isn't one I would drink. It doesn't bode well either with the reports from those who've upgraded that half the choices were not available. Previous lists I've seen posted have been ok.... Just not this time. Glad you're sorted though.

The spirits are exactly the same as they have been on Azamara ever since we’ve been cruising with them (9 years) except that the whisky was Cutty Sark & got changed to Famous Grouse a few years ago.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

The spirits are exactly the same as they have been on Azamara ever since we’ve been cruising with them (9 years) except that the whisky was Cutty Sark & got changed to Famous Grouse a few years ago.

We are currently on Quest and we are very happy with the complimentary drinks and the boutique wines. The food in all the restaurants are better than ever, the Fantastic Beats excellent and the service outstanding. What more do we want. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Keeria said:

We are currently on Quest and we are very happy with the complimentary drinks and the boutique wines. The food in all the restaurants are better than ever, the Fantastic Beats excellent and the service outstanding. What more do we want. 

Schweppes tonic water is available now, but we have to ask for it. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

And the beer (which is the reason for the comment)? Is Schweppes Tonic water really a treat?

Edited by les37b