6 days at sea on the Constellation

Kramer995

With Key West and Grand Cayman cancelled, we will have six days at sea on the Constellation. Four of us just turned 50. Will there be enough to do with so many days at sea?

I’ve been on Connie with two days at sea. Do they offer other things to do with more days at sea?  Thanks for input! 

28 minutes ago, Kramer995 said:

With Key West and Grand Cayman cancelled, we will have six days at sea on the Constellation. Four of us just turned 50. Will there be enough to do with so many days at sea?

I’ve been on Connie with two days at sea. Do they offer other things to do with more days at sea?  Thanks for input! 

In the same boat on this, I assume its the Nov 22 cruise.  I enjoy sea days and just plan on relaxing overall.  They have activities but they are usually very reserved overall with Celebrity, honestly the reason I sail with them.  Would have been nice to put something in place of GC but knew that port was out long time ago.  Hopefully Celebrity is going to add some more onboard activities, who knows what but figure its no different than a TA/TP cruise with so many sea days.  

58 minutes ago, Kramer995 said:

We have done 7 days at sea twice for two Transatlantic sailings. While still on the first one, we booked the second for the following year with three of the couples we met because we never had so much fun... "being board" in all our past sailings. They will make sure to keep you very busy!!!!! 

To be honest I have never gotten tired of being at sea.   There is so much planned and there are 2-3 activities going on at all time.   Check the App for a current sailing and change the filter to ALL activities to get an idea. 

We are very comfortable doing things on our own and rarely do any of the ships activities.   We did a B2B with the same or similar itinerary as you last month.    I did enjoy a couple of the from the Podium lectures but also enjoy walking about 3 hours a day so it does consume a bit of my day.   Really enjoyed just grabbing a cup of coffee with friends,  reading and listening to Audio Books and taking an occasional nap.

• Like 1

If you have any particular interests or do like organised events remember you can use your roll call to find like minded fellow guests and arrange a few activities pre cruise. For example, bridge or other card games, mahjong…

On a recent cruise a couple we talked to had pre arranged with other to all bring a bottle of their favourite wine to do a tasting with. Guest services arranged a venue for them.

Personally, I must confess to using a highlighter pen to remind me of the next day’s activities and then find I am too busy doing nothing (other than sea gazing) to actually attend…..