2days before boarding, how about 50 hrs

mcatmcat

Please do it, and let us know what happens.

FWIW, I'm guessing they don't care about the hours, just the fact the date is within two days.  I'm curious myself.  Their text is somewhat ambiguous:  "Vaccinated guests must take their pre-cruise test no more than 2 days before boarding."

For myself, I was planning on boarding ~noon, and it would be nice if I could take the test in the morning, instead of the afternoon.  I think we're over thinking this, but I don't want somebody to tell me 50 hours is more than two days.

• Like 1

My thoughts only

2 days means 48 hours in MY mind. Last thing I need is some overworked underpaid individual having a bad day and going on a power trip. I may be right in that it says 2 days, but that doesn't solve my problem if I'm standing on the dock watching the ship sail away.

3 hours ago, klfrodo said:

My thoughts only

2 days means 48 hours in MY mind. Last thing I need is some overworked underpaid individual having a bad day and going on a power trip. I may be right in that it says 2 days, but that doesn't solve my problem if I'm standing on the dock watching the ship sail away.

If you sail on Saturday,  Thursday and Friday are fine. As long as the date of test is two days before. Time has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, klfrodo said:

My thoughts only

This is exactly what I want to avoid.

As long as it’s 2 days it should be ok, it is a real hassle to find a place to get a test, that is for sure, and then you read the ship you plan on sailing on soon has cases of covid onboard. I wonder if they will cancel upcoming cruises on the ship. If so I want a full refund and not  125% credit on a future cruise. This is a lot of stress to go on a vacation, and we still do not know what. May happen or change when we get on board

42 minutes ago, goldengirl said:

As long as it’s 2 days it should be ok, it is a real hassle to find a place to get a test, that is for sure, and then you read the ship you plan on sailing on soon has cases of covid onboard. I wonder if they will cancel upcoming cruises on the ship. If so I want a full refund and not  125% credit on a future cruise. This is a lot of stress to go on a vacation, and we still do not know what. May happen or change when we get on board

Many ships have had positive Covid cases, none have cancelled the following week’s itineraries. Don’t stress yourself out over things that aren’t happening.