will there be a tote bag in my cabin?

susiesan

Does Celebrity provide a tote bag as a cabin amenity? If so, is it all categories? Many of the other cruise lines I sail with, Oceania, Azamara, Windstar do. it's a nice gesture and free advertising for them as we carry our cruise tote bags around.

3 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We got Celebrity baseball hats instead of tote bags in our SV on the Apex.

image.thumb.jpg.71601897987957b5c5343fe11474bbc8.jpg

Interesting. On the Edge it was the one inexpensive tote bag and one of those faux leather credit card holders. 

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Interesting. On the Edge it was the one inexpensive tote bag and one of those faux leather credit card holders. 

We were in an Edge sky suite back in August and got very nice tote bags which my DW says we even took home, which I believe was a first for us. 😎

29 minutes ago, susiesan said:

Does Celebrity provide a tote bag as a cabin amenity? If so, is it all categories? Many of the other cruise lines I sail with, Oceania, Azamara, Windstar do. it's a nice gesture and free advertising for them as we carry our cruise tote bags around.

This is what should be in each cabin. The little credit card wallet is also shown. You only get one of each. 

PXL_20211115_190623264.jpg

43 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I have so many Celebrity tote bags I could open a dedicated online store.  I even have the Nate Berkus editions from Edge inaugural sailings.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I have so many Celebrity tote bags I could open a dedicated online store.  I even have the Nate Berkus editions from Edge inaugural sailings.

Which ones are that? I was on the Edge Inaugural Eastern Caribbean sailing (2nd revenue sailing) and received two of the Edge Swell Water bottles but no fancy tote bags. I guess they changed out the Merch for the 2nd cruise? Or were you in Retreat Class? 

Just now, kwokpot said:

Which ones are that? I was on the Edge Inaugural Eastern Caribbean sailing (2nd revenue sailing) and received two of the Edge Swell Water bottles but no fancy tote bags. I guess they changed out the Merch for the 2nd cruise? Or were you in Retreat Class? 

I was in a CS so maybe that was the difference.  Sorry.

13 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I can't tell from the photo, is the tote bag lined with plastic to be water resistant?

No, it's an inexpensive throwaway material like the ones everyone gives out for free, not a heavy lined canvas bag. 

31 minutes ago, ETHTrader said:

They must like you better than me because I only received a Tote Bag 😃

Well, we did just make Elite+. Maybe that’s one of the new perks to offset minimizing some of the other perks with the inclusion of the All Included perk package when you book a cruise now. That’s my only guess as we’re not in any higher end cabin.

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

No, it's an inexpensive throwaway material like the ones everyone gives out for free, not a heavy lined canvas bag. 

So like the free grocery bags? Is it big enough to put a beach towel in to take on excursions?

5 minutes ago, susiesan said:

So like the free grocery bags? Is it big enough to put a beach towel in to take on excursions?

Yes, but even thinner material than the reusable grocery bags (Since groceries are heavy) and yes!

PXL_20211115_202523263.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

This is what should be in each cabin. The little credit card wallet is also shown. You only get one of each. 

PXL_20211115_190623264.jpg

That's the thing I got in my Sky Suite, plus two plastic room key holders.  I am traveling solo.

I will be leaving the items here when I disembark.

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We got Celebrity baseball hats instead of tote bags in our SV on the Apex.

image.thumb.jpg.71601897987957b5c5343fe11474bbc8.jpg

That is a win in my opinion.   We usually leave the tote bags in the closet as we have boxes of them (about to be thrown out). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We were in an Edge sky suite back in August and got very nice tote bags which my DW says we even took home, which I believe was a first for us. 😎

Those were the Made for Celebrity, Nate Berkus totes .Very Nice. 

• Like 1

We just got back from a cruise on Summit.  We were in a suite and are Elite Plus (if that makes a difference).  We were given a nice gray canvas back.  Similar to the dark blue ones we use to get, but with a side zipper instead of a zipper across the top.  Photos attached.

Celebrity Tote 2.jpg

Celebrity Tote 3.jpg

Celebrity Tote.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JRWLOBO said:

We just got back from a cruise on Summit.  We were in a suite and are Elite Plus (if that makes a difference).  We were given a nice gray canvas back.  Similar to the dark blue ones we use to get, but with a side zipper instead of a zipper across the top.  Photos attached.

Celebrity Tote.jpg

I don't get the side zipper.  Think I have one of those lurking about although I may have left it on the ship when I found out it didn't have a zipper on the top.  I have so many Celebrity totes!

• Thanks 1