Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

At my old job we had something called an angel tree. This was where employees who had financial issues could list things their kids wanted or needed for Christmas and another employee could grab the tag off of the tree and purchase the items for them. 

I started out buying for a boy and a girl. But I had to walk by that tree every day and what bothered me was approaching the last day and still having tags on the tree. I started waiting until the last day and grabbing all remaining tags to make sure they got something. Maybe not everything but something.

My current workplace doesn’t have this program but the Salvation Army puts angel trees in the malls. After work I’m going by a mall to check the trees…If there are any tags left I’m going shopping.

How awesome of you! 

• Like 5

Coco melon;  a tv show for toddlers.  Music, lessons etc.  The characters are everywhere.

Barbie Head:  it’s a large “head” for hair styling, makeup etc.  You’ll find them everywhere.

A seven year old girl is typically a size 7.

I have young grandchildren, ask me anything!😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, cruisin from vegas said:

Coco melon;  a tv show for toddlers.  Music, lessons etc.  The characters are everywhere.

Barbie Head:  it’s a large “head” for hair styling, makeup etc.  You’ll find them everywhere.

A seven year old girl is typically a size 7.

I have young grandchildren, ask me anything!😊

That’s helpful. Thanks!

I think I’m good. This stuff is going to take up some space in the ole car. I already got my suitcase in there..and this time of year all my cold weather gear cause we get under 50 sometimes. It’s nice now. 60’s. We have highs in the mid-70’s all week. 

3B458BDB-61F8-41B7-9362-9B6A7ECC0614.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5