Veranda VS. Concierge Veranda

Christiem01

Good Morning! 

My husband and I are looking at a Spring Break Cruise in April on the Summit.  We have sailed on the Equinox in the past in a veranda room.  Would the extra $200 be worth it for the extras listed on the website with having basically the same stateroom? This teacher needs a frozen drink and warm air as soon as possible! 

6 minutes ago, Christiem01 said:

Good Morning! 

My husband and I are looking at a Spring Break Cruise in April on the Summit.  We have sailed on the Equinox in the past in a veranda room.  Would the extra $200 be worth it for the extras listed on the website with having basically the same stateroom? This teacher needs a frozen drink and warm air as soon as possible! 

Short answer, perks are fluff or available to everyone on the ship. On the Summit if you get a cabin with larger veranda, that is up to you depending on how much time you spend in the cabin.

• Like 1

On the Summit, or any M-class, concierge cabins are larger than regular verandas.  Most balconies are the same size.  There are exceptions - the M-class cabin sticky can be helpful with that.

Edit:  The furniture in a concierge cabin on Summit is the same as a regular Veranda so there's extra "wasted" space.  Lots of open space beside nightstands.

Edited by goofysmom99
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

On the Summit, or any M-class, concierge cabins are larger than regular verandas.  Most balconies are the same size.  There are exceptions - the M-class cabin sticky can be helpful with that.

Edit:  The furniture in a concierge cabin on Summit is the same as a regular Veranda so there's extra "wasted" space.  Lots of open space beside nightstands.

The concierge cabin is 23 sqft larger while the balcony is 3 sqft larger - overall about 12% larger.

To put this in context, the Summit concierge cabin/balcony is still a little smaller than an Equinox veranda cabin/balcony: 191/41 versus 194/54 for the Equinox veranda.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

I agree with the wasted space. I'm not sure why Celebrity didn't put a full size love seat in the Concierge and Aqua Class Cabins. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:59 AM, NantahalaCruiser said:

The concierge cabin is 23 sqft larger while the balcony is 3 sqft larger - overall about 12% larger.

To put this in context, the Summit concierge cabin/balcony is still a little smaller than an Equinox veranda cabin/balcony: 191/41 versus 194/54 for the Equinox veranda.

Do you know how big the balcony is for one of the sweet sixteen rooms?