Questions

oratheeexplorer

I have several questions.  Do we still print off luggage tags from the website to put on our luggage for them taking it to our cabins?  I have not come across that yet.  Also, how about boarding passes? Do those have to be printed out? 

Now, this Covid test.  Does the TEST have to be done within 48 hours of sailing? or is it just the RESULTS that are required within 48 hours of sailing?

Any special excursions suggested for Bonaire and Curacao?  I have one booked for Aruba.

Thank you in advance!

Laura Rae

Luggage tags can be printed off of the personalizer on Princess' web site (usually 75 days out).  No boarding passes available.  Medallion Class app is your "new" boarding pass.

Covid Test is 2 days before embarkation (not 48 hours).

• Like 1

In Missouri we went to Walgreens, by appt, on Fri for Sun sailing, for the 24 hour result test (forget name).

Had results same day, when we got to the Princess checkin showed the Walgreens email and was all good.

We always print our boarding passes out and I tape them front and back with clear packing tape so they don’t get ripped or fall off. Always see those plastic pouches sold on Amazon littered around the drop off area, they get torn/lost easily.

6 hours ago, oratheeexplorer said:

Any special excursions suggested for Bonaire and Curacao?  I have one booked for Aruba.

Bonaire:

• drift snorkeling with Woodwind.
  • cruising around the island in a golf cart from Bonaire Cruisers.

For more suggestions, check out the Caribbean Ports of Call boards.

5 hours ago, Justaguy33 said:

In Missouri we went to Walgreens, by appt, on Fri for Sun sailing, for the 24 hour result test (forget name).

Had results same day, when we got to the Princess checkin showed the Walgreens email and was all good.

Rapid Diagnostic Test - ID NOW 

17 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Luggage tags can be printed off of the personalizer on Princess' web site (usually 75 days out).  No boarding passes available.  Medallion Class app is your "new" boarding pass.

Covid Test is 2 days before embarkation (not 48 hours).

I have searched all over to see where to do this and I can't find it.  Can you give me specifics?

Sorry, I have looked all over on the website and the app

16 hours ago, Justaguy33 said:

We always print our boarding passes out and I tape them front and back with clear packing tape so they don’t get ripped or fall off. Always see those plastic pouches sold on Amazon littered around the drop off area, they get torn/lost easily.

Do you mean the luggage tags?  I always laminate them. I just cant find the spot on the website or app to print my luggage tags.  Never had a problem before..

Luggage tags:

On the Princess.com website

-choose the trip to manage your cruise

*** you must be logged in and in the trip you want to manage ***

-on the summary page, near the top but below the Princess header, more to the right side, is a click on statement of

"luggage tags & travel summary "

-click that

it takes you to travel summary, insurance, luggage tags and other documents.  

click what you want to print.   

Edited by CruisinFinsUp
  • Like 2

As others have suggested, you can make appointments for a rapid result PCR "ID NOW" test at many Walgreens.  Right now I can book one week ahead so I'm keeping a close eye on it so we can get the day / times we want.

For Curaçao we had a great time with Powerboat Caribbean for a jet boat tour.  It was very bumpy due to the high waves but it was probably one of our favorite excursions ever.  

On Bonaire we joined Woodwind Bonaire for a snorkel/sail.  It was fantastic.

50 minutes ago, sound_guy0918 said:

As others have suggested, you can make appointments for a rapid result PCR "ID NOW" test at many Walgreens.  Right now I can book one week ahead so I'm keeping a close eye on it so we can get the day / times we want.

The ID NOW is not a PCR test. It is a NAAT test.