Samba Grille Closed on Allure?

Was looking at the app for our upcoming February 13th Allure cruise and noticed that is says it is closed. First time I have noticed it and I didn’t say that a week ago. Anyone have any info as to why? Curious as we have the UDP. Would not think it would be due to lack of crew since it’s 1 1/2 month away.

BE282D05-CBD5-424E-A4B5-9DAF43BAC6DB.png

17 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

My guess is it’s closed at the time you were checking because it’s only open at night.

Wasn’t looking at a specific time just clicked on the dining tab and noticed it said closed. 

Was just curious as to why.

4E530549-692C-4539-83B2-0A0EE841FF86.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kccrzr said:

Frankly, unless they significantly changed their serving protocol it seems like it should be closed.  Taking the same menu items to multiple tables seems like a bad idea these days.

I can see that, but in the WJ food is out and many people stand/walk very near all of it and they served to you. 

been to Fogo de Chao a couple times during the pandemic and then t was fine.

Maybe they finally realized that no one was going to it and it would function better as a Solarium Bistro in the evenings. We were on a B2B on Allure post restart and every evening ~7:30-8:30 when we walked by the Samba grill it was virtually empty.

4 hours ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

I just checked and now it is closed.. I was hoping to try it. Maybe it will change again..🙏

Yeah thought it be nice to try as well, just for something different besides the usual Chips, 150 and Giovanni’s. But will service 😆 

24 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

It shows open on our March 5th cruise, complete with the "Add to cart" and all days/times.

The same with my January 22 sail, but GEOGIEGIRL post #10 indicated that it's now closed for bookings.

7 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Honestly, it's one of the least liked specialty venues in the fleet.  You really aren't missing much if it is closed.  It's nowhere as good as Fogo.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.  I personally think Samba is the best specialty venue on Allure.  The filet and lamb chop are always top notch.  And by the way, the cost is less than half of that of Fogo.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Honestly, it's one of the least liked specialty venues in the fleet.  You really aren't missing much if it is closed.  It's nowhere as good as Fogo.

I actually don't like "Fogo". I much prefer "Texas De Brazil".

• Like 1