Enchanted 1/9-1/29-Updates/Questions

Jadn13

1 hour ago, Kmkub said:

We leave in two days! We are so excited.

Can anyone tell me if the medallion works in the laundry room?

CC message board strikes again

duplicate deleted

Edited by Jadn13

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

Will those of us on the 25 day sailing have to test in between the two parts even though we are booked as one sailing and not B2B?

From our experience on the Sky Princess the answer to this question is yes you will get tested. We were booked on a 14 day cruise and not a B2B and we got tested when the ship returned to FL to drop off passengers and pick up new passengers. We intentionally did not book as a B2B and still got tested on turnaround day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mellon1 said:

Hi again!  Just wondering from your photo taking the picture of the rainbow to your right, that is s110, did you ever happen to peek over there or talk with your neighbors to see what the balcony was like?  I didn't know if the white metal was obstructing AND if the balcony was the same size as yours.  Thanks.  I have a hold on that room for 40 days in 2023, so I just want to make sure all will be good.  Thanks for your picture of the balcony...it helped my husband feel the balcony would be good.  Just worried now that we will have a white wall on a portion of our balcony .  Thanks again so much.  Mary

I didn't peak over.  But the balcony and room area nearly identical.  There is a wall on one side (verses a partition) because it's the end unit, but IMO that only gives you more privacy.  

On 1/10/2022 at 7:40 AM, hllwdcruiser said:

Thanks for the Salty Dog Menu. I'd like to try it one day for lunch but I can't justify spending $18 pp for it when there are so many included options on the ship.

I've been trying to think what I'd be willing to spend and I actually think $10  would be my limit (maybe I'd go for the $12 previous price).

I bet if they lowered the price the venue would be busier and they'd probably end up making more money. 

We were on Enchanted Dec 30 til Jan 9 and saw very few occupied tables in Salty Dog Rest..  $18 is a little pricey when there are plenty of included options.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rnelson678 said:

I didn't peak over.  But the balcony and room area nearly identical.  There is a wall on one side (verses a partition) because it's the end unit, but IMO that only gives you more privacy.  

Great!  We weren't sure if because it was the end it was smaller or LARGER!  Appreciate you taking the time to help me.

1 hour ago, HleeCruiser said:

We were on Enchanted Dec 30 til Jan 9 and saw very few occupied tables in Salty Dog Rest..  $18 is a little pricey when there are plenty of included options.  

Agree. We were considering it at $12. In Dec it was $18 and we passed. We had burgers at the Salty Dog Grill...lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HleeCruiser said:

I realize that the food is better but as you said- not for $18 considering there is other food that's pretty good at no charge. 

Maybe I'm just cheap but having to spend the extra just doesn't seem worth it. 

• Like 2

Just a reminder: COVID

i realize it’s difficult to forget but it’s day 9 and my waiter for dinner is now quarantined.

I asked the assistant waiter directly and he confirmed it.

Tonight was formal night and the dining room was packed, all the staff were running and working twice as hard as usual.

We are on vacation and don’t care if things take a bit longer or dishes aren’t whisked away quickly.

I realize everyone has their own thoughts on COVID but just keep an open mind if you are sailing soon. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kathiebrown said:

Are there enough outlets in a mini suite to charge up two iPhones, iPad and an a Watch each night?

Do I need to bring a power strip?

Bring a multi plug with regular outlets and usb

18 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It appears that the testing will be in the terminal. 

Let us know what they say about people who wish to leave the ship to go shopping? 

Someone else reported this process on another ship Live From.  I believe the testing was done early (or maybe it was actually the day before arrival??).  Anyway, they did the rapid test and everyone who passed clean then went to the next meeting - the usual B2B meet-up where they march you off the ship into the terminal for CBP to do their thing and then back on the ship. 

I would think once anyone has the green light on the test, you either disembark and come back later or through the loop with the others and CBP check as normal.

2 hours ago, Kathiebrown said:

Are there enough outlets in a mini suite to charge up two iPhones, iPad and an a Watch each night?

Do I need to bring a power strip?

22 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Bring a multi plug with regular outlets and usb

No Surge Protection allowed.

• Like 1