Shore Excursion Latitude Discounts online?

JandC_Cruising

Is anyone seeing their Latitude discount applied for shore excursions when booking online?

According to the program footnotes:

4 Shore excursion discounts are not reflected in the shopping section of My NCL on ncl.com. You will see the discount in the shopping cart and upon check out in My NCL on ncl.com. In order to receive your shore excursion discounts on board, please identify yourself as a Latitudes Rewards member and present your key card in person to the shore excursion desk at the time of purchase.

Once I get to the shopping cart to check out, the pricing has the $50 ShoreEx credit,  but our 10% discount isn't applied.

Thanks in advance....

4 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Is anyone seeing their Latitude discount applied for shore excursions when booking online?

According to the program footnotes:

4 Shore excursion discounts are not reflected in the shopping section of My NCL on ncl.com. You will see the discount in the shopping cart and upon check out in My NCL on ncl.com. In order to receive your shore excursion discounts on board, please identify yourself as a Latitudes Rewards member and present your key card in person to the shore excursion desk at the time of purchase.

Once I get to the shopping cart to check out, the pricing has the $50 ShoreEx credit,  but our 10% discount isn't applied.

Thanks in advance....

If I remember correctly, you have to actually start the checkout process, so you have to go one step further.

I just checked an upcoming booking and when I select a excursion it shows the prices net of the free at sea discount. If I add it to the basket and then go to the basket they have been added net of the latitudes discount.

So my booking seems to be working correctly. I didn't check it earlier in the week, so don't know if it ever stopped showing the discount.

3 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I just checked an upcoming booking and when I select a excursion it shows the prices net of the free at sea discount. If I add it to the basket and then go to the basket they have been added net of the latitudes discount.

So my booking seems to be working correctly. I didn't check it earlier in the week, so don't know if it ever stopped showing the discount.

Thank you for posting your findings.  I will go book another excursion now that I have had my eye on.

30 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

That is strange.  I'm still having the issue.  The shorex credit shows up fine when I go to the cart.  But, when I move on to the payment page, the total charge is still missing the additional 10% discount.

Sounds like I'll need to make a call.        

On 1/15/2022 at 12:32 PM, Keata said:

Just called the 1-800 as my discount was still not showing up.  The agent said HO is still working on it and it should be available online no later than next Wednesday.

Well let's give NCL credit when they earn it!  

It seems they fixed this yesterday, as promised.

This morning I was able to book excursions and all the appropriate Latitude discounts were applied.

• 2 years later...

I don't see the discount now.  I see most of these posts are from 2022 but in Jan 2024, still not working!  I will try to straighten it out onboard I guess.  I don't want to wait to book or else the items I want might be gone.

40 minutes ago, kr2918 said:

I don't see the discount now.  I see most of these posts are from 2022 but in Jan 2024, still not working!  I will try to straighten it out onboard I guess.  I don't want to wait to book or else the items I want might be gone.

Still working fine for me.

I just went into a reservation, selected an excursion at random. Price £62 each. When I added it to the basket the total is £105.50. That is a 15% latitudes discount.

47 minutes ago, kr2918 said:

It works fine for me, you don't see the discount until you get to the payment page. You can also call the excursion folks and they will take care of it if there is an issue.