Does anyone have a recent Eden dinner menu for the Celebrity Edge?

quicklabs

Here's one way to look at any menu on an upcoming sailing (if posted):

If you pull up the Celebrity App,

then click on the icon with a "o" on top of a box in the upper right-hand corner,

then click on "Select a different sailing",

then go all the way to the bottom and select "Get more details on ships we support",

then click on Celebrity Edge,

then click on the earliest sailing,

then click on Dining and then choose accordingly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

then click on the icon with a "o" on top of a box in the upper right-hand corner,

then go all the way to the bottom and select "Get more details on ships we support",

Nice trick!!

1 minute ago, fsdorado said:

Nice trick!!

I have to admit the Celebrity App does have its advantages when you have the time to check it out. It also helps when other CC folks post their "lessons learned" from using the app. That's pretty much how I learned the benefits from the "Get more details on ships we support" option. 😎

We are in Edge in early March and I’d love to try Eden but husband won’t eat seafood and is kind of a picky eater beyond that. Sadly I have to forgo wine dinners or chefs dinners often because of that. Will there be anything for him to eat on the Eden dinner menu or will they accommodate him? He’d be happy to eat steak and potatoes every night. Sigh..,

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thank you

15 hours ago, MarEll1 said:

We are in Edge in early March and I’d love to try Eden but husband won’t eat seafood and is kind of a picky eater beyond that. Sadly I have to forgo wine dinners or chefs dinners often because of that. Will there be anything for him to eat on the Eden dinner menu or will they accommodate him? He’d be happy to eat steak and potatoes every night. Sigh..,

m - please know that on 'most' X ships and sailings, with enough advance notice and consultation, 'most' food/dietary desires/needs will be met.

I Am vegan and have been to Eden and Chef Tables and most Specialty Restaurants across the fleet and have been accommodated accordingly.

Were they always good? No. Did they try to accommodate? Yes. Can one request specific meals? Yes. Will they always be honoured? No.

Net, net, net no need to deprive yourself due to your spouses eating desires/needs/requirements.

On our May sailing I did let them know in advance that I was vegan and was told not to worry about it. I will let them know again, just in case, upon boarding... mainly the menu is seafood and beef... LOL

Otherwise you can take one night out and enjoy a special meal experience of your own.

bon appetit and bon voyage

16 hours ago, MarEll1 said:

I can’t eat shellfish and they had delicious substitutes. Also filet was offered but not on the app menu.  Let them know he’s a meet and potatoes eater and I’m sure they will accommodate.  It was the best meal we’ve had at sea.  Good luck.

Edited by Oville
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Oville said:

I can’t eat shellfish and they had delicious substitutes. Also filet was offered but not on the app menu.  Let them know he’s a meet and potatoes eater and I’m sure they will accommodate.  It was the best meal we’ve had at sea.  Good luck.

Thank you! I have heard such good things about dinner there so I will take your advice.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

m - please know that on 'most' X ships and sailings, with enough advance notice and consultation, 'most' food/dietary desires/needs will be met.

I Am vegan and have been to Eden and Chef Tables and most Specialty Restaurants across the fleet and have been accommodated accordingly.

Were they always good? No. Did they try to accommodate? Yes. Can one request specific meals? Yes. Will they always be honoured? No.

Net, net, net no need to deprive yourself due to your spouses eating desires/needs/requirements.

On our May sailing I did let them know in advance that I was vegan and was told not to worry about it. I will let them know again, just in case, upon boarding... mainly the menu is seafood and beef... LOL

Otherwise you can take one night out and enjoy a special meal experience of your own.

bon appetit and bon voyage

Thank you for your response. I’ll give it a try!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 5:47 PM, MarEll1 said:

We ate there in Jan. My daughter is allergic to seafood but the chef was wonderful and made everything to order and to her taste. We really enjoyed the food and the experience. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 2:07 PM, bigbenboys said:

Thanks @bigbenboys   Do you happen to have a press kit link with menus for Silhouette?

Probably not as when I did a little hack looks like only Menu's available for Edge.

Edited by Jim_Iain

4 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

No, just found the link on google. Richard

I got in by going to https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/press-kits/  and took a look around.   What surprised me was that when I looked at the Edge Luminae Menus  and they are from 4/16/18 and are close but don't match the new menus shown in the App. 

Yours is such a great resource and appreciate it.