Any "up and coming" Live threads....

famof4togo

Ok I am beyond bored at work and can't get my next month's cruise out of my brain...and the board has been slow and boring the last few days too lol....

Anyone hoping on board in the next few days that will be going a LIVE thread??????

Fingers crossed.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brilliantseas said:

Anything to escape the snow and freezing rain here in Ohio!

We've got it too here in North Texas. It's 23F outside right now, and 2 inches of snow on the ground. That doesn't sound like much, but for us, it's a LOT. :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

Well, its probably not soon enough to help your boredom, but I’ll be doing a LIVE Mardi Gras on the Mardi Gras 2/26 sailing.

Can’t wait! I did a Cruise Critic LIVE on the Celebrity Equinox in September; was so much fun and I met so many nice people doing it! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joe817 said:

We've got it too here in North Texas. It's 23F outside right now, and 2 inches of snow on the ground. That doesn't sound like much, but for us, it's a LOT. :classic_laugh:

Yes it's not supposed to be this cold in Texas. I am just minutes from Galveston and it's 31 with the wind chill. Of course it beats some of the places Uncle Sam sent me to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mfrometa said:

What Ship?

The current plan is the MSC Meraviglia February 13 sailing to Nassau and Ocean Cay, but I'm getting cold feet on MSC and might make a last minute switch over to the Carnival Sunrise sailing to Grand Turk and Amber Cove. 

Another Carnival Legend sailing is also booked for March 20. I'm hoping to catch some of the wonderful restart crew and entertainers I sailed with in December before their contracts end in April. You can look up my Live / Solo from the Carnival Legend December 5 - 12, 2021 thread for more from that cruise. It was my most recent cruise, but I'd put the entertainment and crew in the top 3 of all of the Carnival sailings I've done, surpassed only by Carnival Horizon and maybe my first Carnival Dream sailing. Ironically, the worst was on the Carnival Triumph, which is now the Sunrise (the sailing I'm considering re-booking to instead of MSC in a few weeks). 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

273026848_4752057934912012_7384688674004

Hahahahaha!! That is sooo funny! But in all honesty, those people over there are not THAT backward. In the news last night on local channel 8 (ABC affiliate), it was said that Dallas has doubled their snowplow fleet! They now have 6 snowplows. FWIW, Dallas has a population of 1,347,120. We just don't have that much snow. Ice.....yes. But not snow. Thanks for the pic Blerk! 

I pulled the trigger on the move to Carnival Sunrise this afternoon! A Grand Scenic Ocean View (6K) cabin opened up today and I couldn't resist trying this unique cabin type, as there are only two on the ship, and I believe the Sunshine class is the only class to have this type of room.

Look for a "Live from the Carnival Sunshine" thread coming soon for the February 12, 2022 sailing!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, brilliantseas said:

I pulled the trigger on the move to Carnival Sunrise this afternoon! A Grand Scenic Ocean View (6K) cabin opened up today and I couldn't resist trying this unique cabin type, as there are only two on the ship, and I believe the Sunshine class is the only class to have this type of room.

Look for a "Live from the Carnival Sunshine" thread coming soon for the February 12, 2022 sailing!

Man I like your style 😀

5 hours ago, brilliantseas said:

I am soooo excited!

On 2/4/2022 at 2:23 PM, brilliantseas said:

brillianseas, will that be "Sunrise" or "Sunshine"? We are sailing on Sunrise in early March, so I am hoping for a certain answer... 🙂

1 hour ago, moonjelly said:

brillianseas, will that be "Sunrise" or "Sunshine"? We are sailing on Sunrise in early March, so I am hoping for a certain answer... 🙂

It is most definitely the Sunrise, and the thread is now live! Follow along at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2829645-live-brilliantseas-on-the-carnival-sunrise-february-12-17-2022/#comment-62623863

I had brain fog as Sunshine was also in consideration at one point. Lord help the Uber drivers and check-in people if Carnival ever sails both Sunshine and Sunrise out of the same port. 

• Like 1