print all excursions?

cookiersmom

28 minutes ago, cookiersmom said:

Is there a way to download all the excursions for our cruise in one document?

We, well my husband, always creates an excel spreadsheet, categorized by ship events dinner shows etc then excursions which before Covid we always did private.  All contact info in included, who to call etc.  he finds he has more control if he manages it himself 

• Like 1

https://www.celebritycruises.com/excursion-brochure/celebrity/

Enter the Ship, Date and Currency and it opens a screen with the Itinerary and excursions.   From the right you can choose the Print Icon and print it.

When I just ran my April 8 Silhouette it didn't include the final port (Lisbon).  

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Enter the Ship, Date and Currency and it opens a screen with the Itinerary and excursions.   From the right you can choose the Print Icon and print it.

When I just ran my April 8 Silhouette it didn't include the final port (Lisbon).  

I wonder if they're trying to sort this out at Celebrity:

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/2022-02-09/covid-19-rules-eased-for-cruise-ship-passengers/65153

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

I'll let you know for sure.   The Silhouette TA stops there as well as the Azores and the Next Cruise - France Spain and Portugal has a number of stops.

BTW -  there are lots of tours already posted on the website for booking they just don't show up when I tried to download the full Excursions for the cruise.

If you can download the excursion list or document, save as a PDF or in your printer menu use the option to Print to PDF instead of to your printer.  Than you can have it saved in a usable form for whatever purpose.  Just be warned that the excursion lists and brochures are really not very accurate these days.

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

If you can download the excursion list or document, save as a PDF or in your printer menu use the option to Print to PDF instead of to your printer.  Than you can have it saved in a usable form for whatever purpose.  Just be warned that the excursion lists and brochures are really not very accurate these days.

I also put in the date that I saved it - the pricing and offerings sometimes change.

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, Jim_Iain said:

The above option does not appear to work any longer on the Celebrity website and my TA was not able to get any assistance from Celebrity cruiseline regarding a pdf file for my upcoming cruises.

is there another way of reviewing/printing out all of the daily excursions for a particular cruise without having to click each day/excursion and copy/paste to a word document?  Is there another way to get at the cruise excursions?

Thanks,

CC

On 2/19/2022 at 7:47 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Just ran our 12/04/23 cruise on the Silhouette and it says no voyage exists!!  LOL

That link quit working. NorthStarStateCruiser posted a link describing how to do it. I don't think I got it to work, but many others did. I don't know the link though. Sorry. It was posted within the last few months I think.

1 hour ago, soniam said:

That link quit working. NorthStarStateCruiser posted a link describing how to do it. I don't think I got it to work, but many others did. I don't know the link though. Sorry. It was posted within the last few months I think.

Thank you for this clue. I dug through the Celebrity forum postings and found @NorthStarStateCruiser and the relevant post with the nifty link.  However, it doesn’t solve my problem of not being able to print ALL of an already booked cruise’s shore excursions into a single pdf file.  I had been able to get a printed file for all of our past cruises over the last 20 years across different cruise lines and this is the first time I can’t!  But we have not cruised Celebrity since 2019.

We usually do a mix of private and ship excursions so I like to have a printed Shorex file to compare and jot notes and keep track of price changes & sales.  Our next Celebrity cruise is 3 B3B cruises which is a lot of days/excursions and a pain in having to copy and paste everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoCruiser88 said:

Thank you for this clue. I dug through the Celebrity forum postings and found @NorthStarStateCruiser and the relevant post with the nifty link.  However, it doesn’t solve my problem of not being able to print ALL of an already booked cruise’s shore excursions into a single pdf file.  I had been able to get a printed file for all of our past cruises over the last 20 years across different cruise lines and this is the first time I can’t!  But we have not cruised Celebrity since 2019.

We usually do a mix of private and ship excursions so I like to have a printed Shorex file to compare and jot notes and keep track of price changes & sales.  Our next Celebrity cruise is 3 B3B cruises which is a lot of days/excursions and a pain in having to copy and paste everything.

I know. It's very awkward to deal with the excursions now. Sorry. I think the link worked last year but quit working sometime this year. Could you do it on a phone and do a screen grab? Not ideal but maybe easier.