Cruise transfer shuttle

vinnyj

I don't know the cost but they do have bus, not shuttle, service to a central area at Fiumicino (FCO) if that is the airport you are using.

Please check out the destinations boards for Rome/Civitavecchia and you will find better alternatives. Also inquire on your Roll Call. There will be others offering shared rides in a smaller more convenient vehicle. 

We’re staying at Starhotel Metropole  3 days prior to July 25 - August 5 trip. We’ve stayed there before. In the middle of downtown easy access to everything, my wife says especially shopping. Is anyone interested in sharing ride to airport after trip?  We have a 10 am flight. Enjoy this trip. 

12 hours ago, odysee said:

We are debarking Beyond in Civitavecchia on 16.5.  Celebrity offers transportation to Rome airport for Euro 69,- pp.

Where do you find this information? I am disembarking Reflection on 13th May and in my 'Planner' I can only find information of a lengthy excursion that ends at FCO. It would be good to know of another option. Under 'Manage Reservation' the option to book transfers is not available.

14 hours ago, vinnyj said:

We’re staying at Starhotel Metropole  3 days prior to July 25 - August 5 trip. We’ve stayed there before. In the middle of downtown easy access to everything, my wife says especially shopping. Is anyone interested in sharing ride to airport after trip?  We have a 10 am flight. Enjoy this trip. 

You may be better posting this on your Roll Call

We use Bob's Limos for Rome transfers either to and from Rome or from the cruise ship terminal to the airport. They have both private and shared transport service. The last time I compared them to a Celebrity transfer Bob's was much less in cost. If you are in a group more than 2 people a private limo is even better. Our Reflection cruise in August we are with my sister and BIL, so the 4 of us are booking private limos and the cost is the same for 4 or two of us. The private transfer from the airport to our hotel in Rome is 69 Euros for the 4 of us. You can book online to reserve your transport.

We just booked the Celebrity cruise leaving 

• Celebrity Reflection 
  • Jul 25  Aug 5, 2022

Celebrity were looking for transfer prices of £56 pp each way (4-of us) from the airport to Civicavecchia 

4 minutes ago, alexnic said:

We just booked the Celebrity cruise leaving 

• Celebrity Reflection 
  • Jul 25  Aug 5, 2022

Celebrity were looking for transfer prices of £56 pp each way (4-of us) from the airport to Civicavecchia 

I just looked at Bob's Limo cost for July 25 and a private transfer for 4 people is 149 Euros total, this sounds much cheaper.  

Here is the link:

Fiumicino Airport (L. da Vinci)-Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal - BOB's Limo (romelimousines.com)

20 hours ago, odysee said:

We are debarking Beyond in Civitavecchia on 16.5.  Celebrity offers transportation to Rome airport for Euro 69,- pp.

Wow... that seems high.     On our last trip Rom Cabs charged 130 Euos or both of us using a Black Mercedes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 3:17 PM, terrydtx said:

I just looked at Bob's Limo cost for July 25 and a private transfer for 4 people is 149 Euros total, this sounds much cheaper.  

Here is the link:

Fiumicino Airport (L. da Vinci)-Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal - BOB's Limo (romelimousines.com)

Certainly is but we argued the point that a competitor offering the same cruise albeit £40 per couple dearer but included the transfers...they then waived the cost of the transfers for us so a win win.

• Like 1