Can anyone please point/link me to official announcement about change to final payment due date of June cruises?

I read on a couple of other cruise sites that Senior VP Vicki Freed announced last week that final payment for June cruises has changed from 90 to 60 days; however, in the Royal Caribbean FAQs it still says 90 days. Has anyone seen this in print anywhere on the Royal website? If so, can you please provide the link?

I am waiting on a FCC that has been “promised” by the end of this week and would like it applied to a June cruise but TA has sent an email reminding me that payment is also due this week.

Thanks!

This is what I received,  I also got an email from my Royal vacation planner but I'm disregarding it as it was just probably an automated email

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

As final payment for your upcoming cruise was getting closer, we’ve pushed the final payment date for all sailings departing through June 2022 to provide you with additional flexibility. Guests on sailings departing in June 2022, will now have until 60 days prior to sailing to make their final payment. Our hope is that this gives you a little extra flexibility. No action is needed on your part, and cancellations will not occur until the new final payment date.

Thank you for being a part of our Royal Comeback and getting us Back to Bold! We can’t wait to welcome you back onboard soon! 

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

44 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

Yes, look at your cruise planner, and it will tell you when you final payment is due.......so easy.

That may not mean much for someone booked with a TA, like the OP.

I got with my travel agent, just this morning, and she looked it up for me and my March 9th final payment was pushed back to April 13th for my June 12th Cruise. So they're pushed back if you went through a travel agent you may have to call them.

2 hours ago, torpeedo said:

This is what I received,  I also got an email from my Royal vacation planner but I'm disregarding it as it was just probably an automated email

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

As final payment for your upcoming cruise was getting closer, we’ve pushed the final payment date for all sailings departing through June 2022 to provide you with additional flexibility. Guests on sailings departing in June 2022, will now have until 60 days prior to sailing to make their final payment. Our hope is that this gives you a little extra flexibility. No action is needed on your part, and cancellations will not occur until the new final payment date.

Thank you for being a part of our Royal Comeback and getting us Back to Bold! We can’t wait to welcome you back onboard soon! 

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

I've received NOTHING for my May cruise. I only know it's 30 days because this info was provided on cruise critic.