Vaccine Booster

J&W92

On a similar note, we were in Nassau in December - some places will want to see proof of vaccination in order to enter, whether it be the actual card or a photo on your phone.  Senor Frog's is one of those places.  We stayed on the ship in Freeport, so can't speak to that.

13 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Just get the booster and be done with it.  Plus Carnival now gives those of us who are boosted an extra day for being tested.

This.  If you have a cruise booked already it doesn't make sense not to just deal with it and get it done, especially because Carnival pretty much said this could change at any time.  As well, depending on what happens, the CDC could make boosters a requirement to be 'fully vaccinated', and Carnival would follow suit since they have opted in to Fully Vaccinated cruises.

I'm getting my booster tomorrow. I don't care if anyone requires it or not. I'm doing it for me. We sail the last week of April so I want to be done in plenty of time to alleviate any issues. 

PB

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, groundloop said:

Just get the booster and be done with it. 

I'm so glad I've had my three,

and looking forward to number 4 anytime soon.

I used to gamble with Death in my motorcycle days

but I'm a bit wiser now I'm 72...

3finger Confirmation!.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

The port info that Carnival gave us once on board stated that all Mexican ports required proof of vaccination and we should take that with us off the ship last week.  Not one port asked for it.  lol

It's CYA, just in case. It COULD happen! :classic_wink:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

On a similar note, we were in Nassau in December - some places will want to see proof of vaccination in order to enter, whether it be the actual card or a photo on your phone.  Senor Frog's is one of those places.  We stayed on the ship in Freeport, so can't speak to that.

What applies in Nassau would also apply in Freeport.  But these are Not asking for proof of booster, just proof of vaccine.  And you'll have your  vaccine card on board so just take it with you.