Does anyone have an email address for reaching Silversea Customer Service?

Sweetpea711423

I am wonderIng why there is no string of responses yet from the Silversea faithful. Is it because there is no such email address reach Customer Service or maybe that people first need to know what office serves Sweetpea’s country of residence? This is not propitious.

I thankfully have no need for the address as of yet. But surely someone can help out sweet pea once we know where he/she is. We all know that the CCO, Barbara Muckermann is the CS go to person for her friends on Facebook, something that shows a lack of structure and discipline IMO at their head office. 

So… is that it? 

Someone should chime in for the company and Sweetpea with dependable information.

Happy and healthy sailing!

1 hour ago, Silver Spectre said:

Why has it been edited by Jazzbang?

I added the title to the text of post #1, because titles don't show for people using certain apps to view Cruise Critic.  [No good deed goes unpunished, or at least suspected...]

––Jazzbeau

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sweetpea711423 said:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for.  You could try one of these...

Guest Relations -   Americas -  GuestRelations@silversea.com
Guest Relations -   Asia Pacific  -  GuestRelationsAP@silversea.com
Guest Relations -   UK & Europe  -  GuestRelationsUK@silversea.com

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2022 at 9:03 PM, Sweetpea711423 said:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Did you ever get a response using any of the email addresses provided in this thread.

I am getting very frustrated trying to reach them by phone, with long holds & then the resulting hang up, leaving me hearing nothing but a dial tone.  

5 hours ago, gwesq said:

Did you ever get a response using any of the email addresses provided in this thread.

I am getting very frustrated trying to reach them by phone, with long holds & then the resulting hang up, leaving me hearing nothing but a dial tone.  

I’ve added a pdf to this thread, that I hope helps. 

• Host Dan pinned and unpinned this topic

Thanks, I too need to get through before sailing and am having problems; they just put you in a queue then hang up. However, my Mc Afee system will not accept the download saying it's too risky.

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, PL808 said:

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck recently emailing guest relations.  I've been emailing my travel advisor directly at his Silversea email and he does not respond.  It's very frustrating.

Always use a proper travel agent that is experienced in the luxury sector of the cruise industry.

Never book or deal with the company directly.

Land based operations are never as good as the operations on the ship.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

Always use a proper travel agent that is experienced in the luxury sector of the cruise industry.

Never book or deal with the company directly.

Land based operations are never as good as the operations on the ship.

Thank you very much for the advice.  I wish I had read these posts prior to booking the trip myself in Nov last year.  Now it's too late to use a travel agent.  It will be my first time on a cruise, and it never occurred to me the difficulty I would have dealing with them myself.  Oh well, live and learn.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

We use a SS Cruise Consultant and I've never had any luck in corresponding with anyone else other than him regarding questions about flights, excursions, hotels etc.  We had an issue with getting a refund for baggage valet which was cancelled on our last Grand Voyage and I sent a couple of emails to Guest Relations which went unanswered and eventually our CC escalated the situation and it was resolved.  I did correspond with the Events and Experiences Manager who answered a few questions I had regarding an upcoming Grand Voyage, but for the most part, they really want you to go thru your TA or CC or whomever handled your original booking.

1 hour ago, CruzinFeraBruzin said:

We use a SS Cruise Consultant and I've never had any luck in corresponding with anyone else other than him regarding questions about flights, excursions, hotels etc.  We had an issue with getting a refund for baggage valet which was cancelled on our last Grand Voyage and I sent a couple of emails to Guest Relations which went unanswered and eventually our CC escalated the situation and it was resolved.  I did correspond with the Events and Experiences Manager who answered a few questions I had regarding an upcoming Grand Voyage, but for the most part, they really want you to go thru your TA or CC or whomever handled your original booking.

I wish I had your SS CC.  Mine is not very responsive.  I will keep trying.  Thanks for your input!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 15 days since I emailed SS Guest Relations.  I have not heard a word.  We just returned from a great cruise to Antarctica.  No complaints about the ship or crew.  The door-to-door had some issues that need addressing.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, scvgirl said:

It's been 15 days since I emailed SS Guest Relations.  I have not heard a word.  We just returned from a great cruise to Antarctica.  No complaints about the ship or crew.  The door-to-door had some issues that need addressing.

You mean you didn't just write to Barbara Muckerman and have her personally fix your problem?

😀

11 minutes ago, scvgirl said:

Nope!!  Guest Relations reached out, albeit 16 days later.

I Always find it coincidentally coincidental that people that have been waiting weeks for a response coincidentally get one just after posting on here and the other place. Where would we be without coincidence?

• Haha 2

On 3/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, Daveywavey70 said:

I Always find it coincidentally coincidental that people that have been waiting weeks for a response coincidentally get one just after posting on here and the other place. Where would we be without coincidence?

Big Brother watching? 🤪

On 3/8/2023 at 3:29 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

I was just going to write that. What a coinci...... 

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:31 AM, scottjeanne said:

I have emailed guest relations multiple times and have not gotten a single response.  I am disgusted with their total lack of response.  (I used the email mentioned above for the USA)

My husband cc'd the guestrelations@silversea.com address on a communication and he got back a mailer daemon! It seems that address is no longer active??