Canceling a specialty restaurant reservation

ShelleyQT

I'm looking at making reservations at the Fine Cut Steakhouse on Beyond.  I'm reading the fine print:

• Cancelled packages are subject to full cover charges and there are no refunds for unused amounts.

Does this mean you can't cancel a reservation at all?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, ShelleyQT said:

I'm looking at making reservations at the Fine Cut Steakhouse on Beyond.  I'm reading the fine print:

• Cancelled packages are subject to full cover charges and there are no refunds for unused amounts.

Does this mean you can't cancel a reservation at all?

Thanks!

You can cancel a reservation but unused portions are not refunded.  So if you have one dinner left in your package and do not use it,  no refund will be issued.

• Thanks 1

FAQ Answers

What is the refund/cancellation policy for Specialty Restaurants?

Subject: Specialty Dining

Reservation charges for cancellations made at least 10 days prior to boarding will be refunded in full to the credit card used for payment. Reservation charges for cancellations made within 10 days of boarding or after departure will be credited to your shipboard account. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the reservation and no-shows are subject to a cancellation fee.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

We have a speciality restaurant package on the edge later this year. As I have not found a possibility to make reservations for this I have made a normal reservation for Eden at the shown price. Can this reservation be changed when on board to the restaurant package?
Or do I need to wait until on board to make the reservations for the specialiality reservations with the package?

1 hour ago, paddy1112 said:

We have a speciality restaurant package on the edge later this year. As I have not found a possibility to make reservations for this I have made a normal reservation for Eden at the shown price. Can this reservation be changed when on board to the restaurant package?
Or do I need to wait until on board to make the reservations for the specialiality reservations with the package?

I can’t answer your first question, but yes, you must wait until you board to make your

reservations for your package. I would go directly to any of the specialty restaurants upon boarding. The staff should be able to help you make all your reservations for any of the restaurants included in your package. 

Last cruise I decided that for me the discount wasn’t worth the worry for the savings.  I just made individual reservations so I was able to have reservations I wanted.  It’s an option.  Having said that, on board they will try to accommodate you.  Happy Sailing.  

Reservations in Eden have been hard to come by.  We booked & paid  about 4 months pre cruise.  There were no reservations to be had once on the ship.  In speaking to one of the Retreat Concierge she said she wanted to try it but that it has been full every night and they can't get in.