RoyalUp to Crown Loft Suite? what if overlook sports court??

I put in a bid for a royal upgrade from JS to CLS on Symphony but am now having second thoughts since apparently some CLS overlook the sports court and not the water.  Has anyone stayed in a CLS that did not have an ocean view from the balcony? Was it worth the extra cost of a CLS even without the ocean view?  I know there is no way to pick a particular room with this kind of upgrade, so whatever we get we get which probably isn't the "best" room.  Now considering canceling and staying with my JS cabin that I like.  Any pics from these CLS rooms to share?  thanks!

Here’s a rear view from the other side overlooking the mini golf course. 
I quite enjoyed it over a side water view. 

Plus there’s always a chance you can change cabins if you don’t like your assigned cabin. 

816315BD-F12E-4CD6-BE17-009EC0328956.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jezbel716 said:

I put in a bid for a royal upgrade from JS to CLS on Symphony but am now having second thoughts since apparently some CLS overlook the sports court and not the water.  Has anyone stayed in a CLS that did not have an ocean view from the balcony? Was it worth the extra cost of a CLS even without the ocean view?  I know there is no way to pick a particular room with this kind of upgrade, so whatever we get we get which probably isn't the "best" room.  Now considering canceling and staying with my JS cabin that I like.  Any pics from these CLS rooms to share?  thanks!

We Royaled Up to CLS also and we’re also given one that overlooked the sports deck on the Harmony. Once they changed the stateroom on my reservation, I immediately called RCL and my TA and asked that it be changed. Because there were still so many left, they did change it. I do]id not want to be overlooking the sports deck. Also, they don’t a]have any provacy. You need to keep your curtains close, especially at night!!!!! 

5 hours ago, Jezbel716 said:

We LOVED the CLS. it was the best cruise and that room was a once in a lifetime treat. Ruined me for all other cruises, unless I pay dearly for it.

After a few fits and starts, when we got a first cruise in last August, we scored a jr suite to crown loft suite upgrade on the Allure.  We were dead center.  It was not the best water view, but the space was incredible, the suite amazing as well.  Truth be told, we probably did not spend enough time in the room to really take advantage of the opportunity.  We had great service and were only a few steps to the suite lounge and Costal Kitchen.  

Good luck and enjoy!