Stockholder OBC

wezie

Yes they do it. You need to send a copy of your stock statement showing the 100 (or more) shares of Carnival stock. Make sure you black out your account number and include the booking number/date/ship of your cruise. Make sure your name and address are on it. You can email it to shareholders@carnival.com or fax it to 305-406-6102.  

Once you submit it, you may have to wait for a week, or a few, for response depending how busy they are. 

I submitted mine for my October cruise on March 26th. I received the canned reply that they will get bak to me. 

13 hours ago, wezie said:

Hi.  Does Carnival still do this?  If so, does anyone have the specifics?

Yes, and since every reply has left out the amount:

$50 for 6 days and less

$100 for 7-13 days

$250 for 14 days and longer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grimpil said:

Are they still applying shareholder credit. Recently many have been denied credits if they did not pay "full price"

I think or a while they were denying many ( including us) but seem to be loosening up on this. We re-submitted our denied one just or the heck of it and it was approved.

2 hours ago, grimpil said:

Are they still applying shareholder credit. Recently many have been denied credits if they did not pay "full price"

Hopefully, a thing of the past. Maybe even the bean counters realized that screwing up what is basically a marketing tool does not help the bottom line.

20 hours ago, wezie said:

Hi.  Does Carnival still do this?  If so, does anyone have the specifics?

Carnival Cruise Line

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Ave.

Miami, FL  33178

Tel. 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

Email: shareholders@carnival.com

Must include complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship, sailing date and proof of stock ownership.  Be sure to black out account #.  Some CC posters are saying they are receiving confirmation in about 10 day.  Other have mentioned be rejected the first time but getting approved when they resubmit.  

1 hour ago, tampabrat22 said:

I submitted mine about 6 days ago, hoping to hear back before we set sail on Monday. Our credit on our Dec cruise was denied, Feb on Princess I received it, fingers crossed they approve it again!

Take a copy showing your shares with you. If you don't hear back, go to guest services, they are supposed to be able to add the credits. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moviela said:

If you have a back to back cruise, add the days to get the higher amount. Two 7 day voyages btob gets you $250. Schweet!

How do you do this?  Do you know if I can choose which section of B2B to credit the OBC to? 

-Thanks! 

We have a joint stock account - but when purchased the Carnival stock document has my husbands name on it (same last name) - I am cruising solo - will I need to have my name on that document?  Will they accept it with his?  I will need to call bank/stock company to see if and how we can add/change names if not allowed?