Cancelled arrivals and departures from Brisbane

6 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

OK. The fourth Princess cruises - 26th June, 2022.

We’re on all 4 B2B. Earns 8 cruise credits and tips us to elite, cos we got suite for full time. True it’s not going many places but just excited to be on water again 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 11:44 AM, arxcards said:

At a "journos" meeting yesterday, they were heard to be practising terms for their upcoming headlines.

It is spelled Petri, not pea tree,

All stories must refer in detail to Ruby Princess,

Say that everyone aboard has potentially been exposed,

Mention that Dominic is letting it rip even more,

Focus the camera on the ambulance at the wharf,  but don't mention the broken leg,

Ask the departing passengers if any of them had a bad time.

Etc

Good one Geoff 😁

I hate the way the media always refer back to Ruby Princess.

1 minute ago, joejoe 59 said:

Good one Geoff 😁

I hate the way the media always refer back to Ruby Princess.

Have you been reading in CC about the goings on, on the Ruby at present? I truly hope that the government and media aren't reading those posts as there's plenty of COVID issues onboard the Ruby right now.

6 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Have you been reading in CC about the goings on, on the Ruby at present? I truly hope that the government and media aren't reading those posts as there's plenty of COVID issues onboard the Ruby right now.

No i haven't  but i will now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

No i haven't  but i will now.

Oh my, set aside an afternoon of CC time then. It makes for some interesting reading. I have lost hours reading these posts.

One is called "First Time Princess Cruises, Got Covid :(" and the other is "Blogging from Ruby Princess". Grab a drink and enjoy.....

Edited by CDaze71

Here they only call them floating petri dishes but in the UK I have heard them referred to as "Plague Ships" which sounds even worse. Unfortunately I think that whatever sells most papers or gets most views will get the headlines.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Make sure you wear a mask when reading it, it will capture any escaping popcorn or wine when snorting/laughing.

Anything to do with Ruby is apparently so infectious, it is recommended you wear a mask to stay safe while ever you are reading about it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

Oh my, set aside an afternoon of CC time then. It makes for some interesting reading. I have lost hours reading these posts.

One is called "First Time Princess Cruises, Got Covid :(" and the other is "Blogging from Ruby Princess". Grab a drink and enjoy.....

There's a very real risk of getting COVID on a cruise, just as there is by going shopping, to the football, to school etc.   If the posters have a problem with quarantine issues on the ship, fine, mention it once on the forum and then take it up with Princess, not repeat their grievances over and over and over again on CC.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thistledoo said:

There's a very real risk of getting COVID on a cruise, just as there is by going shopping, to the football, to school etc.   If the posters have a problem with quarantine issues on the ship, fine, mention it once on the forum and then take it up with Princess, not repeat their grievances over and over and over again on CC.

I got COVID at the shopping centre. I am 99% certain it was when I picked up my new glasses. The person who served me didn't wear a mask and he was very close. The only other time I was at all close to someone, she was wearing a mask.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

The Health and Media gurus here will be reading about it, for sure and true.

Edited by NSWP

18 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Make sure you wear a mask when reading it, it will capture any escaping popcorn or wine when snorting/laughing.

And ask for a sterilised rug when on deck watching MUTS on Princess, lol.