Trouble With Royal Carribean Cruises

I have been trying to bring up my information on my upcoming cruise, for this Sunday. I can't seem to get signed into anything. I just got an email that my Royal UP has been accepted, and a new cabin assigned. I tried to bring up tthe deck plans, on Harmony, to see where my new cabin is, and they won't open for me. Am I doing something wrong, or is RC internet having problems?  I need to get into my account, and print my new documents. Help!!

2 hours ago, GranysT said:

I have been trying to bring up my information on my upcoming cruise, for this Sunday. I can't seem to get signed into anything. I just got an email that my Royal UP has been accepted, and a new cabin assigned. I tried to bring up tthe deck plans, on Harmony, to see where my new cabin is, and they won't open for me. Am I doing something wrong, or is RC internet having problems?  I need to get into my account, and print my new documents. Help!!

You're going to need to be way more specific.

When you go to Royal Caribbean and try to log in, what happens?

Normally when your UpBid is accepted you also get an email to print out your new SetSail pass.

Try going into your online reservation documents again for the updated assignment which should let you print it out. Best of luck and congratulations on your UpBid...enjoy !!!

How exciting for you.  We were on a recent b2b cruise and got a Royal Up for the 2nd leg of our journey but didn't know it.  We tried to make dinner reservation for the next sailing and they said something like "Mr. Jones in 1234 cabin".  Noooooo, that's not us and that's how we found out we got the RU bid🤣.  Easy move btw.

Back to your issue, go to your set sail pass on the current booking and it should be already changed for you.  That's were I found it displayed on the RC site for myself.  Congrats!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GranysT said:

I tried to bring up tthe deck plans, on Harmony, to see where my new cabin is, and they won't open for me.

Pro tip - don't use the RCI site for general info gathering like deck plans, cabin inventory, etc - use other web sites (cruisedeckplans to see where your cabin is).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GranysT said:

I just tried 3 browsers and the only one I could see the deck plans on was Microsoft Edge. Chrome and Firefox was a no go. You could clear your cookies or Google the ship and deck plans to use a 3rd party site. My favorite is a cruise broker site so I can't post it here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big_G said:

I just tried 3 browsers and the only one I could see the deck plans on was Microsoft Edge. Chrome and Firefox was a no go. You could clear your cookies or Google the ship and deck plans to use a 3rd party site. My favorite is a cruise broker site so I can't post it here.

I'll just add that clearing the cookies only worked on Firefox. Still no go on Chrome.