Caribbean Princess embarkation - what bars are open?

kokopelli-az

Basically early on boarding day bars on the Lido deck, by the two pools as well as the Outrigger Bar aft. The Good Spirits Bar in the Piazza. Crooner's on Deck 7 may also be open.

Other Bars open later in the afternoon.

56 minutes ago, msmoger said:

The answer to the OP is most likely all bars will be open, or close to all.  Are you asking about a specific bar?

No specific bar.   Just wanted to know where to head after boarding.   Our stateroom is on the 6th floor so I was hoping there would be an open bar there.   But I don't even see a bar on 6 on the deck plan.  

3 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

No specific bar.   Just wanted to know where to head after boarding.   Our stateroom is on the 6th floor so I was hoping there would be an open bar there.   But I don't even see a bar on 6 on the deck plan.  

Crooners on deck 7 will be open.  Certainly most of the bars on deck 15 (Lido) will be open (Calypso, The Mix and Outriggers) and if the weather is nice you''ll be outside.

On 4/21/2022 at 12:29 AM, capriccio said:

I expect that the Good Spirits Bar next to the International Cafe on deck 5 (Plaza deck) will also be open because the IC is open.

One thing to note about the Good Spirits bar.  It may be open, BUT you might not be able to get their special cocktails.  On the Sky in February at least, the kitchen did not deliver all the fresh fruits and other ingredients needed for their "show" drinks until between 1630 and 1700 hours.  So the special drinks--spicy watermelon, etc.--were not available until after 1700 hours, i.e., when their cocktail-making shows began.  You could get traditional drinks--gin and tonic, rum and coke, etc.--before then, however.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:22 AM, kokopelli-az said:

If anyone has been on the Caribbean Princess lately (or is on board now) what bars are open at embarkation?    Or, does anyone have a recent Patter for Day One that shows what bars are open?

Check out The Live from The Caribbean Princess April 26th and see if anyone will post a first day Patter for you.( Ken the cruiser) or  since your cruise is not until June hopefully you can find someone to post the Patters .probably the bar opening and closing times won’t change too much .

Edited by arizonaperson

On 4/20/2022 at 12:03 PM, kokopelli-az said:

Good Spirits / International Cafe on deck 5 or Crooners on deck 7 should both be open, and are the closest bars in general. Both are in the Piazza which is easily accessed from the Deck 6 Window Suites.

Other than the service bars (for staff servicing diners during meals) in the Crown Grill or Coral dining room I think the only other bar that exists on deck 6 would be in Churchills, which is the indoor smoking lounge. I don’t think the bar in there is typically open during the day, and only open during the evenings though Churchills itself may be accessible. 

20 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Check out The Live from The Caribbean Princess April 26th and see if anyone will post a first day Patter for you.( Ken the cruiser) or  since your cruise is not until June hopefully you can find someone to post the Patters .probably the bar opening and closing times won’t change too much .

Sounds like plenty of bars will be open upon embarkation but I will take your suggestion and ask Ken the Cruiser if he can post the page from the Patter that shows when the bars open on Day One.  He departs tomorrow so I'll ask after he gets settled on board.