Sky Suites dining options

Oldmarbletop

Luminae is your dining room.  We have been able to also dine in the 4 MDRs, this has been on sailings with reduced passenger counts.   You can check when you are on the ship to see if you need to make prior arrangements for the MDRs or can just show up at one of the MDRs.  The buffet is also open for dinner.  All of these are included in your cruise fare.

Dinner at Eden,  Fine Cut Steak House, Le Gran Bistro/Le Petit Chef, Raw on 5, the Roof Top Grill are all at an extra charge.  

Luminae is open for breakfast everyday and is open for lunch on embarkation day and on sea days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Luminae is your dining room.  We have been able to also dine in the 4 MDRs, this has been on sailings with reduced passenger counts.   You can check when you are on the ship to see if you need to make prior arrangements for the MDRs or can just show up at one of the MDRs.  The buffet is also open for dinner.  All of these are included in your cruise fare.

Dinner at Eden,  Fine Cut Steak House, Le Gran Bistro/Le Petit Chef, Raw on 5, the Roof Top Grill are all at an extra charge.  

Luminae is open for breakfast everyday and is open for lunch on embarkation day and on sea days.

Retreat has a small menu but that is open for lunch as far as I know on port days , I had lunch in retreat a couple of months ago on summit.

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I thought that in a Sky Suite, you can only have dinner in Luminae.With a Sky Suite, I believe you can only have dinner in Luminae.

No you can have breakfast, lunch on embarkation day and sea days and dinner all nights. Luminae is you assigned dinning room, however you can also dine in any of the 4 MDR's on all E Class ships. Can also have dinner in Blu if there is room to accommodate any suites guests.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I thought that in a Sky Suite, you can only have dinner in Luminae.With a Sky Suite, I believe you can only have dinner in Luminae.

That is incorrect.

As you have already read, Luminae is the assigned dining room for suites. However you can request to eat in blu or in one of the main dining rooms. Place the request with the Luminae  Maitre D. These would be on a space available basis.

And of course you can always eat in the buffet or one of the specialty restaurants for a charge.

Edited by Alakegirl

1 hour ago, mfs2k said:

So basically, you can eat anywhere you want but you may need to set it up with a Maitre D' or pay a fee. 

CORRECT.